Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

James_yo7's VT S1 S-Pack

James_yo7

Barbitaboopey?
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 LUX minitruck
i updated the pictures in the first post. car is a little bit dirty im waiting to find a nice place to have a good photo shoot.
but anyway you get the idea. last shot is with my old mans car, those are the rims i plan on putting on mine. I like them alot

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
hey dude, thats an awesme car.. i love it...

With taking the spoiler off... How much did it cost to respray your boot?

Also... Could you/can you tell a difference in the fresh paint and the original?

I took my spoiler off and really starting to get sick of my grommets haha

Awesome ride though... Love the ride hight, wouldnt mind mine about that as well :thumbsup:

pepsi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
very nice looks very tidy. what size mags you got on there atm?

James_yo7

Barbitaboopey?
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 LUX minitruck
Few more pics from today, tried to get a little more arty this time. It was mostly because i wanted a new desktop wallpaper. haha.

MikesVT - the story on getting my spoiler taken off is actually that somebody ran up my ass so when the smash repairs got me a new bumper i got them to weld up the holes and re-spray it under the accident claim :yeah: haha so im not sure how much it was exactly.
But regardless the colour match was absolutely perfect. they didn't just use the factory colour the mixed it to match and it came out unnoticeable.
The reason i never used grommets was because i was scared that i might dint my boot putting them in.
if you don't want to pay for the re-spray just drive around braking really hard at the lights and somebody will run into you :thumbsup: haha just kiddin.

Pepsi - I just have the standard 16inch alloys that came with my car. I cant decide what to do about rims. Im really fussy when it comes to that sort of thing, because i have seen cars like mine that look terrible with some kinds of rims, so im scared to pay a heap of money and end up hating it when they go on. I need some ideas, maybe even a photoshop king to help me out.

Last edited:

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ahh I see... Nicee... I used grommets because my boot was already dinted from when they put the spoiler on :bang:
It is a comfort knowing that they can match the paint though...

Might have to try that breaking really hard thing ;) lol jk

I reckon the stocko rims look nice at that height, but bigger would be nicer huh? haha

Have you thought about changing the rear lights to series 2? Personally I reckon on darker colours especially the clear blinkers look a bit nicer.. but all personal preference..

Like the new pics too :thumbsup: (The one in your sig is fricken sweeet

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
nice ride mate i love vt's looks alot better without the spoiler though ride height is perfect to keep up the good work :)

James_yo7

Barbitaboopey?
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 LUX minitruck
MikesVT - still can't believe you saw me at VU after chattin to you today on here. that is freaky!! anyway yeah id love some bigger wheels. and about the tail lights. i know, they HAVE TO GO!!
if im goin to spend the cash on new lights i will see what my other options are. i am hoping to change to a vx garnish anyway so no point buying series 2 vt ones. maybe some vx monaro ones? or even just vx ss ones.
It takes me ages to make decisions. plus im low on cash at the moment. still havn't payed off the stupid car!!

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hahaha, yeah.. stuff like that always happends to me :p

I like the vt lights, but if you want a change I reckon the VX Calais tail lights and garnish :thumbsup:

N I know what you mean about the whole money thing, my cars been stock as since ive had the car... for over a year now!!! :( haha

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
james mate, nxt time our cars r clean we should go out for a foto shoot, theres a spot near my joint looks aiight, i duno if i can drive in there but, 1 way to find out :p
n i wana have a gezz at ur camera, im guna start savin up for a D-SLR :)