Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jason BRIGHT to FORD

V

VPSenator

Can anyone else believe this, Jason Bright signed with Ford. Another decent Holden driver gone. First Lowndes, Ingal, Bargwanna and now Bright. Come on Holden dont let Ford take your drivers. :ranting:

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
I rekon the next one they will pinch will be Jason Richards.......its rediculous just becasue they cant beat us, they have to steal our drivers and then try and do it. (ok ok so ambrose won the championship who cares about him, bathurst is the real important one)
Even though i think originally wasnt Bright driving for SBR back in 98/99?

Kurt.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
screw him, if he's gonna be a trator he had better watch out, cause ill throw stones at his wife, put eggs in his tail pipes, put brake fluid on his grass, and paint his driveway pink with faries, not to mention the verbal bashing he will get of me, and the smooth leg's he gets after i get him drunk and shave his legs,

lol

AussieHolden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon 2006
It's obviuose they only think about the $$$$$$ they will get instead of being a loyal Holden driver so to hell with them I say don't expect to come back either.

:bop:

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
Do you remember that Jason Bright used to drive a ford before he drove our cars ...actually has won Bathurst with one ...so he protitutes himself with anyone who buys his arse .....sorry to say this is the norm these days.
Ingall can go f*** himself....after that bullshit with skaife...... he's ****.
Have you noticed the type of supporter a ford man is.....Its like he's got a problem with every commodore owner and this is their way of repaying the years of being beaten on the track as their cars are winning now ....be it because they had to change the rules so they could.

All the stripes and funny colours that ford aust are giving their upmarket cars haven't changed the show much either ...our roadcars still look and go shitloads better than any ford ****.

Last edited:

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
markovr said:
Do you remember that Jason Bright used to drive a ford before he drove our cars ...actually has won Bathurst with one ...so he protitutes himself with anyone who buys his arse .....sorry to say this is the norm these days.
Ingall can go f*** himself....after that bullshit with skaife...... he's ****.
Have you noticed the type of supporter a ford man is.....Its like he's got a problem with every commodore owner and this is their way of repaying the years of being beaten on the track as their cars are winning now ....be it because they had to change the rules so they could.

All the stripes and funny colours that ford aust are giving their upmarket cars haven't changed the show much either ...our roadcars still look and go shitloads better than any ford ****.
I was about to raise that point......i have to agree with the direction Ford is taking in aus.......you can see them trying to make their sports models a lot tougher but really if you painted them another colour they would jsut look like a standard falcon. The SS's and the Clubsports have a certain distinction and style about them which ford is really goign to have to work hard to try and better that.

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
Hey, if Bright used to drive for one brand, then switched to another, then switched back... then maybe Lowndes can finally get through his freakin' head that he should go back to Holden...

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
my god... alot of whingers here. who cares who they race for... its entertainment! so bright jumped ship BACK TO FORD. whats it matter? does that make him any less of a driver? did people cry when brocky decided to race a bloody volvo at bathurst one year? no... why? cos it doesnt matter who he races for so long as he does.

what would you rather... a sport where everyone and everything is the same every year? or something thats fun, interesting and different?

and would you complain if ambrose was signed to HRT for 5 years? i doubt it...

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
Just cause you don't think it matters doesn't mean we all do......if we didn't WHINGE we wouldn't have a forum and what's wrong with having a opinion different to yours?

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
VSUTE said:
and would you complain if ambrose was signed to HRT for 5 years? i doubt it...
Yeah - no i probably would!
Seriously!
I have a lot of respect and admiration for the Stone brothers but very little for Marcus Ambrose!