Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jb Hifi @ Knox City VIC suck balls heres why

C

cizocizo

after spending over 3000+ on a system, 5 months in and out getting dodgy earths, power supplies fixed, blown fuses and engine feedback coming thru the system, a ******** store manager adn hi fi staff telling me my car was the problem :mad:, and talking down to me like a piece of **** (turns out it wasn't my car, dodgy head unit...)

plus the fact they charge you stupidly high prices for install, as well as all wiring, they even made me pay for 2 x $30 RCA filters after they screwed up once again.

save yourself the trouble and go to performance car audio in bayswater. in fact go anywhere but JB @ Knox. youll save time, money, as well as a shitload of stress

so JB, you've screwede yet another person over.
JB youve done it again 8===> O:

89VNSPK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
hey cizocizo,

j-b are a bunch of tools... never go back... anyone... ever. money chasing, dodgy working s.o.b's.

as you mentioned, go to Performance Car Audio in Bayswater and see Brett about getting any work done. he knows exaclty what hes doing, cuts the bullshit and you leave feeling much relieved with the piece of mind the system isnt going to stuff up on ya.

M

matty193

Yeah, i've heard bad things about JB and this confirms it.
They book too many jobs too fit in with time and just do botch jobs with wiring and all the crap you can't see.
They'd be fine for chucking in a HU, but for a real sound setup, go to a pro. I've been to the place is Bayswater and they'd definitely be my choice. It's worth it for the extra bucks for a quality install.

huggies

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 5SPD
Hey Cizo
your little bro (im presuming) doesent drive Cizo2 does he ?

Commo Fan

Reaction score
Members Ride
83 VH SL Commo and a 91 VN V6 Wagon
yea, i havent trusted any JB stores ever... there a retail store more than anything

i would go to Alberts Car Stereo, i no they are quality (very very quality), i did work experience at the Cannington store for about 2 months.. them people arnt happy with an install unless its perfect. i seen an installer there rip out the whole wiring to a system after he installed it JUST because he didnt like it.... + if sumthing stuffs up in the install, they will replace it free of charge, unlike JB

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
it's funny reading these posts cos after this thread started i doubt JB will ever see another commo driver ever again...we have the power to destroy business's lol

Commo Fan

Reaction score
Members Ride
83 VH SL Commo and a 91 VN V6 Wagon
at least then all the quality installs and stuff will go into commodores and the less decent installs into RICE and other things