Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC in Firefox

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
have you installed any plugins lately? or you scanned for viruses? Lastly, do you have an ad blocker running, and have you scanned for adware / malware?

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
I use FF but have something similar happen but it disappears and goes normal. Using the lastest FF too.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
I had a problem with having to scroll sideways to read posts after the site update.

I diddled around increasing the Font settings and it all seems fine now... maybe some strange virus went around I dunno.

Go to Options> Content> check that load images automatically checkbox is enabled> and click the exceptions tab> make sure justcommodores isn't in the list of sites to block pics from loading.

Last edited:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Going by your pics CSP, i had the same thing happen.

It only did it once, and refresh fixed it. So not sure what could cause it.

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
This happenned to me a few months back. No pictures would load in jc including avatars. I tried fixing it for ages then all of a sudden it fixed itself

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I did see this during test stages although this was to do with permissions on the server from what I could see.

I will have a bit of a look on the weekend although as it seems an isolated case I'm doubting I will find anything.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Go to Options> Content> check that load images automatically checkbox is enabled> and click the exceptions tab> make sure justcommodores isn't in the list of sites to block pics from loading.

Checked all that already. Like I have said, no other website has the same problem. LS1 forums use the same forum technology as JC and never had this problem there.

I have even cleared all cache, cookies and history. Still got the same problem. And only with JC :cry:

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
used to have the same thing happen at work. It was something wrong in the wireless networking coupled with damage in my hard drive. all fixed now with new wireless and new Hdd but it used to do some wacky things.

Almost always happened with JC and rarely with other sites. Though that was through both IE and FF. Doesn't help much other than tell you it could be a combination of things.