Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For all things political Part 2

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Both spellings are correct. I'm surprised that you should attempt to pull someone up on their spelling.

I was only returning the favor.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
I was only returning the favor.

You spelled rules incorrectly. Then claimed dyslexia.

I used an alternate, and more common, correct spelling.

As I said, if all you can do is pick incorrect holes in the spelling of my political analysis, have at it.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Skydrol, you seem to have a bad case of Trump speaks. If those charges against Armstrong were not true then Wikipedia would be forced to remove them, issue an apology and pay damages. Why has this not happened?

Not my friend, as I said before, I observe. The wiki even that I am guilty of using them, entries are manipulated. Usually I read the Talk Tab to see what is disputed.

Screenshot_20201217-172422_Samsung Internet.jpg

So far, he has been pretty much spot on with his analysis. He has been predicting Civil Disobidience on the 2020 decade for several years back.

I am not Rep or Dem, I am a Libertarian, I believe in Small Gov intervention and Free Enterprise. So far, the Libertarians do not have anybody worth of my vote, nor Reps or Dems. So I watch and analyze by facts, not by feelings.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
So what you consider hard evidence? Where do you say it has to be reported (trusted source, 100% truth, not a speckle of doubt).

To satisfy the requirement of authenticating or identifying an item of evidence, the proponent must produce evidence sufficient to support a finding that the item is what the proponent claims it is.

https://www.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/Rules of Evidence.

More simply, anything that gets accepted by a court, which thus far Trumps team is 1 for 50+?

EDIT:

Example A - not hard evidence

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
That is what the US court state in their website, the question was directed to you, not the US court.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
So you are part of the court and in person analyzing the facts.

Still not answering what I asked you.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
If evidence is court worthy and shared so I can see it, I can make my own decisions, can't I.

Here's my quick ready reckoner.

If it doesn't get shown when in court, its obviously not worthy of being believed.
If its on trumps twitter feed, its obviously not worthy of being believed.
If it is only presented at a pubic hearing in a Sheraton dining room, its obviously not worthy of being believed.
If it is only presented in front of a gardening supply centre, next to a dildo shop, its obviously not worthy of being believed.
If its only shared via some random google drive linked by tin foil at wearing nutjobs, its obviously not worthy of being believed.