Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Sane people would rather quietly discuss true facts than listen to the shouted raving lies of deluded fools.
The more stubborn of us strive to keep answering madness with reason, but eventually even we give up.
Sometimes inanity is incurable.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
If this stuff was not important I would not be getting shut down.
Already have one thread shut down which prooves I'm on the right path.
People like to silence the truth.

It's because you post blatant propoganda, with none of your own commentary, apart from "evil lefties at it again"

So Australian Sky News complaining about Pelosi and Labour govt in London, no suprise there from Murdoch media. Victoria was obviously having a good day and Gladys a bad one so needed some overseas distraction to fill 24hr news. So London mayor tries to build more cycle paths, some residents take him to court and they win. Fine, tell me the news story, leave out the myopic, condescending political commentary

Then a pre-election piece with endless "alleged" "tries" "seems that". Did anything come of the spin they tried to put on it? Did Hillary go to jail for her emails?

You keep acting the victim, but never respond to any questions asked that debunk what you are showing. You just lie low, then return with a new set of clips angry at Biden/Hillary/Dan/ the world.

Maybe if you tried conversing instead broadcasting, and debating instead of labelling everyone, you might find people respond in a similar manner.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
So London mayor tries to build more cycle paths, some residents take him to court and they win.

This should never have happened in the first place!

"petro-masculinity" and "pillar of white supremacy" are just two small examples of that thing you you say people should not have any problem with, and those who do are ignorant conspiracy nutters. Ever heard of social engineering? This is a perfect example, and if you ignore it, as you proudly do, it can become a normal situation in everyday life.
You and many others keep reiterating that your freedoms are not impacted; shooting, hunting, fishing, driving powerful vehicles, beers at the pub, eating meat etc. These things are still enjoyable to those that partake in them, but the left driven social engineering platform are shaming you from doing them.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
So London mayor tries to build more cycle paths, some residents take him to court and they win.

"petro-masculinity" and "pillar of white supremacy" are just two small examples of that thing you you say people should not have any problem with, and those who do are ignorant conspiracy nutters. Ever heard of social engineering? This is a perfect example, and if you ignore it, as you proudly do, it can become a normal situation in everyday life.
You and many others keep reiterating that your freedoms are not impacted; shooting, hunting, fishing, driving powerful vehicles, beers at the pub, eating meat etc. These things are still enjoyable to those that partake in them, but the left driven social engineering platform are shaming you from doing them.

Really, I've never been shamed going into a butchers or a pub, and nothing but thumbs up for my car.
I've seen more evidence for people protesting less traditional rights like gay marriage, transgender rights.
Are you upset that someone on instagram shamed you for posting that photo of a steak?

As was said elsewhere, try going to a country without the liberty we have here (Iran, North Korea, China, Russia) and see how an actually oppressive environment is.

White and male privilege are things, its just that for us as white men its hard to see, because it never affects us. But the word privilege gets people riled up because they see it as a comment that they have not worked hard for what they have.
Have a read of this.
https://www.tolerance.org/magazine/fall-2018/what-is-white-privilege-really

Also I think you mean hetero-masculinity. Petro-masculity is what we on here probably are.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
Also I think you mean hetero-masculinity. Petro-masculity is what we on here probably are.
Did you watch what Shane posted?
And I've heard that "shaming word/s" being flung around a few times now.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

Yep and they also try and indoctrinate kids at school into the shame party.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Really, I've never been shamed going into a butchers or a pub, and nothing but thumbs up for my car.
I've seen more evidence for people protesting less traditional rights like gay marriage, transgender rights.
Are you upset that someone on instagram shamed you for posting that photo of a steak?

As was said elsewhere, try going to a country without the liberty we have here (Iran, North Korea, China, Russia) and see how an actually oppressive environment is.

White and male privilege are things, its just that for us as white men its hard to see, because it never affects us. But the word privilege gets people riled up because they see it as a comment that they have not worked hard for what they have.
Have a read of this.

You're trying to shame me right now.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

Have a read of this.

Gays and transgenders are fine as long as they don't bother me with their protests.

I didn't vote in the plebiscite for gay marriage as I thought it was a semantic issue over a word "marrige". No one addressed this so I abstained.
But I have no issue with gay people getting married.

I don't care if lefties all want to get together in a circle jerk and sing happy clapper songs. What ever floats your boat.
But when people start trying to tell me what I can and can't do or say really pisses me off.
Some lefties are trying to make it illegal to say "Him" or "Her".
This is trying to force me to conform to their BS which I wont.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo