Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I've asked before, and fully expect no response, but please explain how I'm shaming both you and white men?

You're saying all white men have white male privilege. This is insinuating that all white men should be ashamed of being white and male which is not true.
Also you tar all white men with the same brush.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
You're saying all white men have white male privilege. This is insinuating that all white men should be ashamed of being white and male which is not true.
Also you tar all white men with the same brush.

White and male privilege are things, its just that for us as white men its hard to see, because it never affects us.

Yeah, no I didn't. Try again.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
Better start taking those melanin injections to reduce my white privilege. Or does that make me a racist? I wish I was Spanish...

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Gays and transgenders are fine as long as they don't bother me with their protests.

I didn't vote in the plebiscite for gay marriage as I thought it was a semantic issue over a word "marrige". No one addressed this so I abstained.
But I have no issue with gay people getting married.

I don't care if lefties all want to get together in a circle jerk and sing happy clapper songs. What ever floats your boat.
But when people start trying to tell me what I can and can't do or say really pisses me off.
Some lefties are trying to make it illegal to say "Him" or "Her".
This is trying to force me to conform to their BS which I wont.

Conform? Nobody is MAKING you conform. If you see it that way, then you would have to be an anarchist and live off the grid. You can't accept the luxuries of life and still wave your banner protesting the left. Compliance and obedience is part of our society. Every day you make a choice to follow the rules, there are consequences when you don't, (as you have found out). Society needs rules to function. Not liking certain rules doesn't make you a nonconformist.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Conform? Nobody is MAKING you conform. If you see it that way, then you would have to be an anarchist and live off the grid. You can't accept the luxuries of life and still wave your banner protesting the left. Compliance and obedience is part of our society. Every day you make a choice to follow the rules, there are consequences when you don't, (as you have found out). Society needs rules to function. Not liking certain rules doesn't make you a nonconformist.

So in the UK a lady got arrested for calling a transgender that turned from a man into a women a man.
If you think people should be arrested for something like that then we're never going to agree.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
So in the UK a lady got arrested for calling a transgender that turned from a man into a women a man.
If you think people should be arrested for something like that then we're never going to agree.

This one?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-children-calling-transgender-woman-man.html
Even the right wing Daily Mail can't spin it her way.

Sounds like in your words "arrested for calling a transgender that turned from a man into a women a man" is massively oversimplifying what happened.
Try again Shane, you'll get one of these bits of evidence of the whole world being out to get you and your beliefs to stick eventually.

High Court papers obtained by The Mail on Sunday detail how Mrs Scottow is accused of a 'campaign of targeted harassment' against Miss Hayden, allegedly motivated by her 'status as a transgender woman'.

The papers claim that, as a 'toxic' debate raged online over plans to allow people to 'self-ID' as another gender, Mrs Scottow tweeted 'defamatory' messages about Miss Hayden.

She is also alleged to have used accounts in two names to 'harass, defame, and publish derogatory and defamatory tweets' about Miss Hayden, including referring to her as male, stating she was 'racist, xenophobic and a crook' and mocking her as a 'fake lawyer'.

Mrs Scottow denied harassing or defaming Miss Hayden and said she holds a 'genuine and reasonable belief' that a human 'cannot practically speaking change sex', but Deputy Judge Jason Coppel QC issued an interim injunction that bans her from posting any personal information about Miss Hayden on social media, 'referencing her as a man' or linking her to her 'former male identity'.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
This one?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-children-calling-transgender-woman-man.html
Even the right wing Daily Mail can't spin it her way.

Sounds like in your words "arrested for calling a transgender that turned from a man into a women a man" is massively oversimplifying what happened.
Try again Shane, you'll get one of these bits of evidence of the whole world being out to get you and your beliefs to stick eventually.

I'll let Mr Benjamin explain the case in detail. He's a lot more articulated then this normie.