Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Gosh Shane, you should have been a politician, just image where The world would be today with someone like you in charge!

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I wonder why the region we now call Afghanistan was long ago nicknamed the Graveyard of Empires.

These have attempted occupation, tried and failed to conquer or even pacify those tribal warlords:
The Babylonian Empire​
The Persian Empire​
The Greek Empire​
The Roman Empire​
The Sassanid Empire​
The Mongols​
The Russian Empire​
The British Empire​
The Russian empire​
The British Empire​
The Soviet Union​
The United States​

So, for over two thousand years, history's lessons still have not been learnt.

Most people do not bother or care in learning history.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Don't worry, the French are pussies and they will capitulate.

Why learn history? it's much easier to just learn from experience (by repeating the same mistakes). Book learning sucks, hands on experience is where it is at!

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
The French protest when their bread, wine and cigarettes are late. They have one of the longest and deepest histories of protest and revolt, this is just business as usual and tradition. Nothing will come of it. Good to see your researching habits are still polished Skydrol

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Maybe someone left the stove on. Also:

Screenshot_20210721-005320_Chrome_1.jpg

Screenshot_20210721-005306_Chrome_1.jpg

Screenshot_20210721-005252_Chrome_1.jpg

You guys do guns, the French burn sh!t

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Shakespeare's inspiration for Queen Gertrude's line in Hamlet "the Lady doth protest too much, me thinks"

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Look at these guys. This position in the US Military is called the Low Ready. Safety is on, muzzle down, finger not on the trigger. As soon the muzzle is raised, the trigger finger (on AK) flip the safety down, the thumb on M4/16 (right handed). I still know some people in the Military, what I was told, the Afghani State Police was trained by the US Armed Forces. Their Army was and still a joke. When the US decided to pull out, all they did was to take their Police uniform off, and change to Civilian Clothes. That is how they were so effective on taking over; they were already there, in place at all levels.

Screenshot_20210830-022349_Samsung Internet.jpg

About the equipment left behind. Is a mixed bag of unservicible, partial and fully mission capable. Is not that they got brand new equipment, also, not many parts to service them either. Anything that was surplus, not in any commander's book was left behind. Also, some equipment they already got it when they were the Afghani Police force.

The entire fiasco was more of a Drug operation. While a Private in the convoy was hunting Taliban getting bombed. The Top Brass and the top Taliban chiefs were planning the next drug shipment to Ramstein and/or Aviano Air Force Base.