Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
So I see not many are talking here about Biden and his dementia.
Trump mad some rude tweets and everyone got there nickers in a twist.
Biden literally can't remember what he's doing and silence.
Then there's martini Pelosi and Harris yelling at racist trees.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
Damn those racist trees reeeee....

Last edited:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
.... and still he managed to pass a huge infrastructure bill that will benefit all Americans, something that the other idiot never managed in his term in office, the man who boasted about been the best deal maker.

If you want to measure success on the amount of BS that passes one's lips, Trump wins, if you want to judge by achievements......

Maybe, just maybe people will realize that a really smart President knows when to listen and use the experts they employ to advise them instead of blowing ones own Trump...et all the time. Been President is about serving the people and not ones-self.

I find it rather refreshing that I'm not been bombarded with US politics/Trump antics on the news where-ever you look.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
You are very naive.
The only reason that bill passed is congress is majority democrat, the very same reason Trumps bill didn't.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
You are very naive.
The only reason that bill passed is congress is majority democrat, the very same reason Trumps bill didn't.

Trump had control of both houses when he became president and still could not pass major legislation and as it stands currently they only have a slim majority in the Senate which doesn't give them enough votes to pass legislation without some Republican support. The GOP used the nuclear option so that they could pass items but so far Biden has not tried to force that option and rather rely on negotiation like they used to do.

I do believe not all Democrats voted for the bill but some republicans did. See

Naive?

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
.... and still he managed to pass a huge infrastructure bill that will benefit all Americans, something that the other idiot never managed in his term in office, the man who boasted about been the best deal maker.

If you want to measure success on the amount of BS that passes one's lips, Trump wins, if you want to judge by achievements......

Maybe, just maybe people will realize that a really smart President knows when to listen and use the experts they employ to advise them instead of blowing ones own Trump...et all the time. Been President is about serving the people and not ones-self.

I find it rather refreshing that I'm not been bombarded with US politics/Trump antics on the news where-ever you look.

You mean the Democrats bill lol.
Biden just sits on a chair and agrees with his advisors.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
You mean the Democrats bill lol.
Biden just sits on a chair and agrees with his advisors.
This ^^^
And yes, there are a few so called republican senators that are acting in the democracts intrests, not their voters. 2022 midterms will be very interesting indeed.
It also won't be suprising that many facets of this bill could be repealed later on if it's seen as slush funding, which it most likely will.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
But that is politics, compromise and negotiation.

Partisan politics get no-one anywhere as seen by the last few administrations in the US.

Fact is, they passed a major piece of legislation that benefits more everyday Americans and the local economy, when was that a bad thing? I think fixing **** at home is better than warmongering overseas.