Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
There is no violence, where did you got that from? All you need to do is stop complying with stupid rules and laws. They are no good if nobody enforce them.

The problem is, people live in fear. Nobody got the balls or to do what is right. Is about the fear of braking some law or reg. What about doing it what is right because is right? Do you need a copper or some politician to tell you?

The US, EU, UK, AU, NZ, CA, et all, is the same bullshît. We go to elections to vote for what? Garbage In and Garbage Out. Is all an illusion of choice.

Explain the stupid rules. Which rules? Ignore red lights? Not pay taxes? You must still be in pandemic mode. You make such generalised statements like you have a solution. Solutions involve detail

A bunch of people did that during the pandemic, more than could ever be enforced and guess what? Nothing changed. You're confusing civil disobedience with contrarianism. The fact is whoever is in government doesn't really change anything directly in most people's lives, they've just been convinced otherwise by obfuscation

Last edited:

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Who knows? I haven’t actually met the person that I will vote for in this election, but that doesn’t stop me voting for them.

But are you sitting out in the rain advertising the local member?

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
You make such generalised statements like you

In politician's words... Want more details, buy my book, is all there.

Is alright mate, keep doing what you are doing, and tell us later how is working out for you.

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
Who knows? I haven’t actually met the person that I will vote for in this election, but that doesn’t stop me voting for them.
I have met both of the main contenders in my electorate. It has voted for the blue team since before I paid attention.
The one which is not the TEAL/Climate 200 revolutionary impressed me more, since he is much like me - a similar sense of humour, 80's music tragic and a moderate. And I met him coincidently, rather than trawling for numbers.
The other was just hanging around the polling station with a "look at me" attitude for the attendant camera, trying for a new career. And you could say wasting the country's big investment in her old career. There's an uncomfortable feeling of a cult surrounding her and subtle fawning by her minions.
But meh - what do I know.
I feel a 1970's style wave of "time for a change", for good or bad.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
Not quiet but a yes.

What would happen if all of you decide to say, is bullshît we are not going to do it? Yes, a moment of anarchy and back to a stablished and minimalistic Gov.

Not going to happen, none of you got the balls to do it.
Neither do you!

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Have we even established what 'it' is?

pjimage-3-5.jpg