Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I have already voted, 'cos I am tired of listening to crap, negative campaigning.

Clive Palmer, UAP >> aka The Raving Looney Party. ............ BS, lies and more lies, fantasies, and more BS. ................ And why do they exist. In it for the election refund $$$.
Pauline and Company ............. Policies ? What policies ? As above.

Labor ............ says ScoMo has cut 900 items from Medicare. Are they going to re-instate them, or just whinge about it and do nothing.
"That's not my job". What were the questions that prompted those replies to give the scaremongering some context.

Libs ........... if I see "There's a hole in you budget, dear Labor" a few more times, I'm going to be up for a new TV.

The Media ........... News readers suddenly become celebrities who know everything about anything, and sprout their personal opinions at every opportunity.

Vote early & vote often. .:( :mad: :eek: o_O.

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
if I see "There's a hole in you budget, dear Labor" a few more times, I'm going to be up for a new TV.
I entirely agree! As soon as l hear that ad now, mute button!

Fu#king clowns, the lot of them. Belong in the circus. Thats Circus Maximus, feed the dogs to the lions. ;)

Who can you vote for? Seriously?

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
The mute button gets used a lot in this house. Add political commentators to the list.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
My power went off again last night about ten o’clock. I’ve mentioned in another thread how disgruntled I am about how often we have power outages in this supposed modern country,(where we still have to keep fecking candles in the top drawer!.)
I will vote for any party that will categorically assure us that under their governance there will never ever be another “FECKING POWER OUTAGE!!!!!!”...........Oooohhhh! is that a pig I see in the sky?

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
My power went off again last night about ten o’clock. I’ve mentioned in another thread how disgruntled I am about how often we have power outages in this supposed modern country,(where we still have to keep fecking candles in the top drawer!.)
I will vote for any party that will categorically assure us that under their governance there will never ever be another “FECKING POWER OUTAGE!!!!!!”...........Oooohhhh! is that a pig I see in the sky?
if u want the power to stay on i at least know who i wouldnt vote for, anything hard climate focused only have to look at UK to see the future, ooh and what are they doing now https://www.bbc.com/news/business-61010605 what we should be doing for base load, we are not ready for running on wind/solar we dont have the tech yet and it will only cost our county shifting to it too fast especially if we are only trying to save 1.7% global or wait 50% by 2050 so 0.85% global and if i remember my school days that figure is F#@k all of anything... meanwhile China...

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
Been running on solar/batteries for 7 years, no problems. Stand alone system, no power bills. The technology is well proven.

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
if u want the power to stay on i at least know who i wouldnt vote for, anything hard climate focused only have to look at UK to see the future, ooh and what are they doing now https://www.bbc.com/news/business-61010605 what we should be doing for base load, we are not ready for running on wind/solar we dont have the tech yet and it will only cost our county shifting to it too fast especially if we are only trying to save 1.7% global or wait 50% by 2050 so 0.85% global and if i remember my school days that figure is F#@k all of anything... meanwhile China...
There you go being logical again.
Just imagine Australia making the same moves to actually generate stable power as the UK is planning.
Rather than our "plan" of big batteries filled up with power generated from who knows where.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
One more day...

For laughs, is this from an actual interview this morning, or the Betoota Advocate?

Neil Mitchell: What sort of machine will you be if reelected?
Morrison: We go into another gear, the strength mode is something you always need as Prime Minister...
Mitchell: So what? Are you a bulldozer with different gearing? Or a whipper snipper? Or a lawnmower?