Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
It's also stuff that happens, like a right wing speakers, speaking about topics that have nothing to do with the left being kicked out of speaches as security becomes a concern, basically being shut down by these lefty weirdos.
constant winging about their rights, yet conservative peoples rights apparently don't matter.

you play off these lefty woke weirdos as just doing their own thing but in reality they're trying to shut down other peoples way of lives.

I have more left of centre friends one was dating a girl where the ex partner turned from a man into a women and had their junk cut off, he/she had children with my mates ex partner. The same happened to another girl I knew, her ex husband, same thing wanted to become a women, I'm cool with that, they're grown adults, cool do what ever you want to do it's your life.
But when people start pushing agendas onto other people that's where the line gets crossed.

If I don't want to call you they them, shim sham, well if you don't like it suck it the **** up, don't carry on about it, this is one of many things that is pissing people off and causing the protest vote for Trump.

You know, you are correct. All those lefty woke idiots interrupting those gentle right wing militia's having a civil debate.

From now one I think those lefty wokists should take a leaf out of the right w(h)ing(ers) play book and just shoot up the gatherings to get their point across.

(I think we'll call this Shane logic)

Last edited:

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Chrisp replied to me talking about gender reassignment on children, with as long as it doesn't hurt you
He never said anything about children, you shoved those words down his throat!

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Chrisp replied to me talking about gender reassignment on children, with as long as it doesn't hurt you, well guess what Immortality, it is being banned in more countries as the years go by, because it harms children, the studies are out there.
If you sit complicit in the harm and mutilation of children to me that is akin to sitting complictly in awearness of a peadophilia.

Please quote exactly where he says that.

... or offer an apology and retraction.

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Exactly! It’s just personal preference, and if it’s not harming others, why should society sham people with those preferences.

I'm starting to think Shane is peeved the priest avoided him, even when he changed from dressing like a male to a female.....

But saying that can be classed as hurtful, so I didn't say that

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
The worst part is, I think the member is getting confused between gender reassignment and Gay conversion therapy.

The member is confused, it's ok to be confused. These days there are even help lines you can call for that sort of stuff.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
@shane_3800, I grew up in an era and a location where stereotypes were very entrenched. If a boy wanted to be a ballet dancer, or wanted to wear make up, dress like a ‘pretty boy’, or was attracted to other boys, he’d be ostracised from society. The messages, and expectations, in those days (and places) were very clear - conform or go away (to put it politely).

I can look back and see several of my peers and other age-groups who were excluded from society due to their preferences. It’s all very sad and in one way or another, I was probably part of that society either as an active or passive participant. I now realise just how brave those peers were. And I have become a bit more aware and more empathetic. So I try not to judge others even if their behaviour feels uncomfortable or challenging. I try to step back when challenged and and work out if the ‘uncomfortableness‘ is due to their behaviour or my (heavily ingrained) attitudes. Usually it’s the latter, so I tell myself, they are humans living out their lives as they want to. What’s wrong with that!

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
The head of the company that supply carers for my wife is gay...

Thing with him is, you'd never pick it by talking to him or even by the way he acts....

He doesn't push his preferences or views on the topic on anyone....

He does his job as he should, so his preferences aren't part and parcel of the equasion...

I honestly think there would be plenty of people out there that are gay that we wouldn't know about....Be it male or female.....We would probably associate with them but because they don't say anything and don't push their preferences onto us, we are none the wiser....

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
I read this , I think it's apt.

A country with so much potential and all they can come up with is these two seniles. Go figure, it's like a bad movie.

Have you seen the movie idiocracy?
I think it was made about 15 years ago, Its the way the US is heading