Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For all things political Part 2

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Local councils can be so stupid!

Exercise ban in public places in Sydney's west by Penrith Council | thetelegraph.com.au*

*link correct at time of posting

Extract from article:

Extract said:
The policy seeks to ban aggressive training, the "inappropriate use of trees, seating, picnic tables, rotundas" and trainers making disturbing noises.

I think this is a fantastic development. This should mean that obese people should be banned from all public places soon!

I find the noises obese people make when walking, eating and sitting disturbing so logically they should be the next to go! I also find the sight of them distrubing and a little sickening

I'm all for this type of policy.

/sarc.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I find the noises obese people make when walking, eating and sitting disturbing so logically they should be the next to go! I also find the sight of them distrubing and a little sickening

looks like im banned from the public lmao.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
looks like im banned from the public lmao.

We can wallow in self loathing in private together! lol I'll bring the ice cream. Nom nom nom

Mwahahahaha! Yes!

Yes indeed!

My plan for ridding the world of inferior peoples is working!

In the end, only my master race of athletic, blonde whites will remain...

NEXT move:
POLAND!

Oh wait... :p

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
What the #### is wrong with this country.....

My god.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
We can wallow in self loathing in private together! lol I'll bring the ice cream. Nom nom nom

Waffle cones?

I heard that banning of the naughty corner on the radio at work this morning. I almost pissed my pants in laughter. They wonder why crime is escalating in the city and why young people are getting into fights, yet continue to just soften up the consequences. A young child spends a large chunk of their time in school, if they cant discipline them, then who is? The parents arent there and even parents are becoming useless with the old smack around the back of the legs being frowned upon.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Bring back the cane I say.

stuff the cane, make it a bit of 4 by 2, and dont sand it down, those splinters will make them think, along with the broken knuckles.

having just come out of school i can tell you, younger years are getting worse and worse. and its too late to change their attitudes.
maybe some sort of military discipline could do people alot of good, teaching respect and when to shut up.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
At my school last year (I graduated 2007 thankgod) on muckup day the **** heads poured cement mix down the toilets and drains, causing over $5000 worth of damage. I fully endorse the above 4 by 2 comment.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Problem is directly the governments...probably too much lefty governments in fact (lets face it, Labor have been in power in the states as long as schooling has been going downhill). Schools now cannot expel a child without first finding them another school. If they cannot find another school they have to keep them there.

Bring back the cane I say.

I'm kinda left of the current 'left' lol... but I am with you.. bring back the cane. My kids got thoroughly punished for any major stuff, and especially any kind of disrespect. They turned out pretty damn well. Its a shame that the Libs also would never touch these laws, its not just a Labor thing. Its a vocal minority being pandered to by whatever government is in power, just as always.

I know a couple who had a kid taken off them by welfare. They hadn't done anything wrong at all, except to deny the 12 year old an Iphone4 to replace her Iphone3. She called the cops and cried abuse. It took 3 hours after they took her away for her to realise the major mistake she had made and recant her story, but nearly 2 weeks for her to get back home.

How the hell can you teach a kid discipline under those conditions? If they had given her a good hiding like she deserved when she got home, its just another phone call and they are in serious chit. I doubt she would have, it scared the crap out of her when she realised the consequences of her actions the first time, but lots of people get in trouble for no more than loving their kids and teaching them right and wrong.

Hey- have you seen the ads for the movement sensing hand cleaners? Apparently even the soap bottle is dangerous to touch in the modern world..