Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For all things political Part 2

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by minux, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Skydrol

Skydrol Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    Pontiac G8 GT
    If you really dig in US History, slavery was not on the table. The feud was about "Finances" and the states executing the 10th Ammendmen of the Constitution that gives State Independance. Just like the EU, but wait, what is the EU cluster fück about? They wanted their "Brexit", one of those... "no so easy pal..."

2. Calaber

Calaber Nil Bastardo Carborundum

Members Ride:
    CG Captiva 5 Series 2
    You've been a member of this forum for a whole five months and seem to think it's OK to insult other members who happen to think differently to you? Are you naturally offensive or do you have to work at it.? I made the comment about my age, it doesn't give you the right to call me gramps you fuckwit.

3. 1985VK

1985VK Active Member

Members Ride:
    VK SL

You insult me like that and complain about insults at the same time? Lots of hypocrisy on the forum today. No sense of humour but lots of hypocrisy ... maybe people don't like finding out there are things they should know but they don't know ... maybe that's the problem ...

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  4. Calaber

Calaber Nil Bastardo Carborundum

Members Ride:
    CG Captiva 5 Series 2
    You deserve it.

Reaper likes this.
  5. 1985VK

1985VK Active Member

Members Ride:
    VK SL
    You are trying to make a s***y excuse for your bad behaviour?

You call something conspiracy theory just because YOU don't know about it and then say you are too bloody old and someone chips in and helps you out with some links and the best you can do is come up with some lame BS to justify your ignorance or instead have a joke about it that you are not THAT old etc ?

6. Skydrol

Members Ride:
    Pontiac G8 GT
    Yes he does.

He is not a politician, just a businessman that negociated with Unions, Banks and Politicians. He pretty much know how the political circle operates. Also, he has skin on the US economy, if the US fall, his business fall. He is pretty savvy using people to achive his goals and very hard working, hardly sleep. He is hated because the political factions cannot control him. Is the Bull in the China Shop. Also knows how to manipulate the media, always gives them a bone to chew. So is obvious that you see lots of negative publicity. At this point, he is perhaps the best choice to set the nation on the right path of the rule of law. Maybe unorthodox on his methods, but they seems to work. Heck, at least he achieved peace with NK. After 70 years and he got it done in 2, the leftists wanted to go to war.

The Fed Reserve is looking for an excuse to blame the next crash. So far Trump is foiling their shenanigans and put dead on the blame on them. Bankers are sneaky bastards, starting wars and blame others for financial crisis. Is time that someone unmask these jerk-offs.

7. Sabbath'

Sabbath' Redblock Jesus

Members Ride:
    80 Series// MK5 GTi//

8. 1985VK

1985VK Active Member

Members Ride:
    VK SL
    Yep there is serious amount of brain dead brain washed sheeple out there that just wanna live in the dark and get fed bullshit.

9. 1985VK

1985VK Active Member

Members Ride:
    VK SL
    @ Sabbath

So? I have to use language so people can understand it in their language ... referring to something and believing in something is not the same thing ...

10. Skydrol

Members Ride:
    Pontiac G8 GT
    Here is a Conspiracy Theory, you decide...

[​IMG]

The book was written in 1897 and is about a cruise ship called the Titan that crashed with an iceberg. Weird enough, very close in dimenssion to the Titanic.

Move to 1912, a ship with the "same" name, same faith, coincidence? The clue is on the Titanic manifest, who was on board? The US Fed Reserve was enacted in 1913. Here is some very interesting... the Titanic windows. The one on the ocean bottom matches the Olympic. What happen to the Olympic? They were sister ships but the Titanic had a small change on the windows on the 1st deck. That is how you can set them apart. Some reports say the Titanic had labeled Olympic on some life boats. The manifest, is a key component, why those 1st Class selected passengers got a free ride to the US? Who cancelled their trip in the last minute?

If you are dilligent enough, you will see that some is odd about that trip.

11. 1985VK

1985VK Active Member

Members Ride:
    VK SL
    I got a better one ... for all those proud to go to war to serve their country ... and call it "patriotism" ...

Smedley D. Butler, was a United States Marine Corps major general, the highest rank authorized at that time, and at the time of his death the most decorated Marine in U.S. history. Butler later became an outspoken critic of U.S. wars and their consequences. He also exposed an alleged plan to overthrow the U.S. government. The Major general went to Congress and informed them of a conspiracy by several rich businessmen to start a world war that became known as WW2.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smedley_Butler

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Is_a_Racket
    "War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes."

All wars are bankers wars because it needs money and the finance ... without it there can be no war ... https://www.globalresearch.ca/bankers-hate-peace-all-wars-are-bankers-wars/5438849

12. Reaper

Reaper Tells it like it is.

Members Ride:
    RG Z71 Colorado, VZ LX8 Adventra, VP SS
    Sorry mate - I have a life beyond responding to your beckon call on a website. Anyway - google it - plenty of people who can explain it far more elegantly than I ever could. You bought it up and on that point I was agreeing with you.

13. 1985VK

1985VK Active Member

Members Ride:
    VK SL
    I was just curious because you stated you have a reasonably good idea of how money works

Oh that's ok i have done lots of research ...

14. Skydrol

Members Ride:
    Pontiac G8 GT
    Ok guys, some respect when debating. I said before, is fine to agree or disagree, but insulting has no value. I like to see all view points and decide on what to believe. Opinions are fine but facts and evidence is better.

About Smedley.

Yes, he is correct, seen it at 1st hand in Iraq. War is a total racket. Last time I went to Costa Rica got the chance to talk to some exContra guys. Talk about funding both side of the fence and the drug trafficking is unreal. Is hard to win the War on Drugs when the Gov Co (US) is behind the entire operation. Keeping all these Central American countries poor to exploit them for the Fruit Companies is beyond believe.

Dig on the United Fruit Company and what they did in Costa Rica, Güatemala and Honduras. You will find the truth of the Banana Republics.

At the end, Politics is all Bullshlt, the driving force is Money, Finances... Money Talks, Bullshlt Walks.

the_boozer likes this.
  15. 1985VK

1985VK Active Member

Members Ride:
    VK SL
    Yeah 2.3 trillion missing from the military budget so they bombed the twin towers and shot a missile at the pentagon and pretended planes did it to get into iraq ... public apathy let them get away with it ... made a lot of money for the shareholders ...

16. Skydrol

Members Ride:
    Pontiac G8 GT
    About the Twin Towers. By looking at the footage, 2 airplanes brought 2 Skycrapers down, vertically with nothing but Jet Fuel, buildings designed to be hit by a 747 Jumbo Jet. What about Building 7, came down by office fires? What about the Pentagon, the damage made is too darn odd. What is more wierd, does not match an airplane impact, where are the engines? You can see pictures of them on the Twin Towers but none on the Pentagon.

The most amazing thing.... the terrorist passports survived on all crashes, that is uncanny.

17. 1985VK

1985VK Active Member

Members Ride:
    VK SL
    Yeah totally planned ... plane explodes into a fireball but the passports float down to the ground without a singe mark on them ... if a plane like that hits a flock of geese it can destroy the nose cone but two planes hit two buildings and they come down the same way ... its like 2 brick walls fall down because you threw a can of coke at it ... building 7 was rigged and came down presumably because the 3rd plane got shot down over Shanksville and did not make it ... and billions of dollars of gold went missing that were stored in the underground vaults .... what a heist .. public apathy let them get away with it ...

18. Skydrol

Members Ride:
    Pontiac G8 GT
    Some sources say it was a Gold Heist. You need to go back to the Chinese-Japanese war (who helped the Japanese to fight China and Russia?). China feared the Gold will be taken by the Japanese and some US Bankers convinced the Qing Dynasty to ship the Gold to the US for safekeeping. After the war with Japan, the ousted Qing Dynasty descendants living in Taiwan asked for the Gold. The US refused and gave them a 60 year bond. Was due in 1999, since they cannot get their gold, they went to court on the Building 7 of the World Trade Center and won the case. The day of delivery was after the 911 event. So all went up in smoke...

Same thing with the Benghazi incindent, where is Libya's Gold?

I remember one day we went to take some from one of Saddam's palace for delivery. Was a pallet full of $100 bills, about 1.5 meter high. We got it, place it in the CH47, delivered and never seen it or spoke about it again, nobody knows or care

19. 1985VK

1985VK Active Member

Members Ride:
    VK SL
    Are you saying you went to take some gold from one of the palaces or a pallet of bills?

20. Skydrol

Members Ride:
    Pontiac G8 GT
    No gold, that was probably the 1st thing to go, only USDs... I have seen way too many odd shlt on my 22 year Military Career. All gravitate to Money/Finances.

I see that you are familiar with Dr Skidmore from the University of Michigan and his research based on Catherine Austin-Fitts former Under Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) findings.