Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For all things political Part 2

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Seems Joe might have been one of those radical lefty useless Arts degree students who don't like their educations costs to rise back in his day.

So he was young and ignorant like most current students back in his day too? So what? He grew up, he smartened up and now has a much more intelligent point of view.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
So he was young and ignorant like most current students back in his day too? So what? He grew up, he smartened up and now has a much more intelligent point of view.

Lighten up Rufys, didn't you get a smile from it? I did.:poke:

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
It's not a more intelligent point of view, it's a more informed one. Students have an "acquired" opinion, it's not until they get out in the real world that they realize what they were taught is all rainbows and unicorns.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
A lot can change in 27 years. Anything said or done as a student is from a totally different mindset.

I know when I was a student (funnily enough, I was doing Arts Law as well) I was very sympathetic towards their view (infact if you go back to the other Political thread you will probably see me fighting minux because I was more Labor leaning), the lifestyle creates so much bias. Eating MiGoreng for the 5th day straight sucks and you want to yell at someone.

Then I got a full time job, went from Uni to my job 6 days a week then I became much more bias against the people that weren't working and had their hands out.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Lighten up Rufys, didn't you get a smile from it? I did.:poke:

WTF? No idea what yo're talking about there. Stupid rarely makes me smile. If it makes you smile, cool.

It's not a more intelligent point of view, it's a more informed one. Students have an "acquired" opinion, it's not until they get out in the real world that they realize what they were taught is all rainbows and unicorns.

Errrr, last I checked, being more informed make you more intelligent. Anyway, we are both saying the same thing using different words. :D

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Bottom line is that 95% of people agree that something needs to be done with the budgetary situation however 99% of people will have a reason why they shouldn't be asked to contribute more and an argument why somebody else should!

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Seems Joe might have been one of those radical lefty useless Arts degree students who don't like their educations costs to rise back in his day.]

now he's morphed into a useless right wing lunatic.
His fees have been paid for him
So now he couldn't give a **** about anyone else.
At least he got his arts degree

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Seems Joe might have been one of those radical lefty useless Arts degree students who don't like their educations costs to rise back in his day.

Maybe he "was young and naive"? That excuse seems to work for fraudulently signing stat decs and rorting union funds, surely it is ok for this scenario?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

The force is strong with this one.

Maybe he does give a ****, which is why he is making these changes so that in the future people can still access university?

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!

How is it that you can't understand the reality of the situation? Is it a matter of you can't understand, or that you simply refuse to?

It always amazes me that people can't see reason. That they don't appear to have any sort of common sense.

It's because he gives a **** about everyone they he's taking the action he's taking! Useless right wing lunatic? WOW!!! Really? I suggest to move out of Australia as quickly as possible. Trust me, it's for the good of the country.