Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
So it’s Election Day

I was dithering as to which way to go in my seat, after my recent departure from formalised left wing ranks

I ran the ABC compass one last time before stepping out of the car and going into Forbes High School. It suggested I vote Nationals. Hmmm....

I got my HTVs and there was a bit of a line, bit of time for reading. Ultimately the ALP HTV addressed my overall concerns better than the one for the
Nats.

9:30 on election night it looks like the Tories have won again. But I am somewhat indifferent, compared to what would have happened previously. For me life was ok under a conservative govt, it will still be ok. Any challenges I face are purely down to my own personal attitudes and choices.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Am i seeing this right that the Coalition is ahead?

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
10pm and its 72 to 60. How could all those media polls and exit polls be so wide of the mark? I believe the ALP had a policy agenda that was too large and too heavily focused on the environment.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
10pm and its 72 to 60. How could all those media polls and exit polls be so wide of the mark? I believe the ALP had a policy agenda that was too large and too heavily focused on the environment.
Left wing arrogance

- lost brexit
- lost 2016 POTUS
- lost the opportunity to have Trump impeached with Muller report
- lost this election
- will lose 2020 POTUS election if they keep cannibalising themselves.

Joe Biden? **** me with a rubber hose. He’s too much of a nice guy. You need someone who can meet with Trump at his level.

In the gutter....

As many on the left feel they are naturally on the winning side of history, they don’t feel the need to interact with others on a rational, practical level. Any disagreement is written off as racism, sexism, homophobia and/or greed.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

Interesting reading here https://www.news.com.au/technology/...bS_sMFFl5L2GJ5VsCsTox8MDN5dwJYyK52Bo2ZwCT8WAs.

Either way, I think Shorten is toast. Bowen must be on very very thin ice. Don't see how leadership moving further to the left is going to work for the ALP which doesn't bode well for Plibersek and Wrong.

M

mwb235

Don't see how leadership moving further to the left is going to work for the ALP which doesn't bode well for Plibersek and Wrong.

And wrong the latter is too! She's just a sore loser like all those on the Labor left. Labor's climate change policy would have bankrupted this country while big ol' polluting China laughed at us trying to reduce our HUGE 1% of world emissions while they don't give two figs, keep printing money and buy up everything across the world be it property, military hardware, countries, or political favour. Australia we just dodged a bullet tonight...

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Left wing arrogance

- lost brexit
- lost 2016 POTUS
- lost the opportunity to have Trump impeached with Muller report
- lost this election
- will lose 2020 POTUS election if they keep cannibalising themselves.

Joe Biden? **** me with a rubber hose. He’s too much of a nice guy. You need someone who can meet with Trump at his level.

In the gutter....

As many on the left feel they are naturally on the winning side of history, they don’t feel the need to interact with others on a rational, practical level. Any disagreement is written off as racism, sexism, homophobia and/or greed.

Is Aussie's time so I do not want to make an US thing. But will say this much...

The US is run by a group that has a duopoly of the same political party. Each other continues the same crap the other left behind. The people that knows feel helpless, the other are just plain ignorant.

The only time an "Independant" that really talks to the people in terms they can understand is Trump. We are all fed up with the so called "Suave Eloquent" crap politicians that talks a lot of Bullsh¡t without saying a fücking word. What do you want, someone of action or some that looks pretty?

We had nothing to loose if you see the line-up for the 2016 Elecctions.

The world is a business and what is need it is Business Individual, not a blood sucking ass kissing Lawyer.

The Muller sh¡tshow was/is a Mop Up operation that dates way back to 2014 (and more). Is actually, the political weaponization of the Gov Co to destroy the opposition. The US under the bonnet is nothing more than a Police State with a Fascist Olygarchy. The scandal is so massive that even encompass the UK, AU, CA and NZ. The CIA and the FBI are so incompetent that botched the entire operation and now they are eating each other up. The Russians colluded with the Dems, all they did was to dump some sh¡tty rumors and watch these idiots selfdestruct.

As far Biden, watch that cat. He and his son are neck deep in the Ukraine sh¡tshow. Talk about colluding to rig the Ukrainian Gov and place the puppet Petro Poroshenko and place his son as one of the Directors of Burisma, an Ukranian natural gas company owned by Mr. Zlochevsky.

The mess is huge and not even the anti Trump, Jeff Besos-Amazon own NY Times cannot ignore.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/01/us/politics/biden-son-ukraine.html

Last edited:

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
My fellow Australians
Well done you have once again failed Australia

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Is Aussie's time so I do not want to make an US thing. But will say this much...

WTF???? You just did :rolleyes:

My fellow Australians
Well done you have once again failed Australia

Many would say dodged a huge bullet. Shortens plans were simply un-deliverable and would have sent us into a huge recession trying.