Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Is it just me ?
I have no idea who these people that @Skydrol refers to are when they are not at home. Nor am I vaguely interested in find out.
Jeffrey Epstein. Wasn't he the manager of The Beatles ? And who really cares who Prince Andrew got lucky with.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Is it just me ?
I have no idea who these people that @Skydrol refers to are when they are not at home. Nor am I vaguely interested in find out.
Jeffrey Epstein. Wasn't he the manager of The Beatles ? And who really cares who Prince Andrew got lucky with.

I hear you

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
Here is some that if you get the time take a look at it. Is about NZ, AU and CA related to the crown and other legalities. What they are saying is true or is all skewed? What is your take on the matter?

Don’t care remotely about them

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
I’m not a National supporter at all , but they’re in tatters, labour will easily govern alone with no coalition

So good to hear that National are imploding. The real problem they have is Jacinda. She is so straight up and such a peoples person. They can't lay a glove on her. Whoever takes over from Muller knows only to well that they are going to get hammered at the election. Bring it on.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
So good to hear that National are imploding. The real problem they have is Jacinda. She is so straight up and such a peoples person. They can't lay a glove on her. Whoever takes over from Muller knows only to well that they are going to get hammered at the election. Bring it on.

sad but true , National have no one who comes close to Jacinda Adern , and in the scheme of things politics is changing , we are seeing more and more of the empathetic style of government around the world , and until the stale old fart whiff is aired out of the National caucus they're stuffed .

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Is it just me ?

I do not care about their lives or gossips or any crap of that nature. What I am getting is, what looks like unrelated random things that happen around the globe could be a connection to all. All it takes just a few high profile characters to be exposed.

Here is some.

“We were able to get a young woman released from a certain area who was being horribly accosted, horribly treated,”

There is a nasty global ring of human trafficking and this does not happen with out the aid of some Gov officials. So, do not be surprised of some well known people resignations.

Will see, time will tell.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
I do not care about their lives or gossips or any crap of that nature. What I am getting is, what looks like unrelated random things that happen around the globe could be a connection to all. All it takes just a few high profile characters to be exposed.

Here is some.

[/URL]

“We were able to get a young woman released from a certain area who was being horribly accosted, horribly treated,”

There is a nasty global ring of human trafficking and this does not happen with out the aid of some Gov officials. So, do not be surprised of some well known people resignations.

Will see, time will tell.

I think it's all the conspiracy of Lizard people and the broader illuminati. Prove me wrong.

BrettP75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais S1 6.0Ltr
Lma

LMAO.... no mate that was Brian Epstein

don’t think he’d like to be lumped in with Jeffrey.....

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
FWIW: This test has long been how some New Zealanders have judged a potential prime minister worthy or not.

kiwi_poli_check.jpg