Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For all things political Part 2

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Former federal circuit court judge, who was on Trumps impeachment defence team? Talking on Fox? So really unbiased then?
And who doesn't mentioned Phoenix at all, just Philly and Chicago.

I can't help recall that when Trump won Pennsylvania by <1% in 2016, he wasn't calling for recounts and lots of checks for voter fraud despite this seemingly unfixable, corrupt system?

I'm sure you believe Giuliani too, that courts and judges should decide elections, not people voting.

No! if you vote outside the ruels you're cheating others that abide by the ruels this is where the court steps in.
Take your rose tinted glasses off mate.
There is voter fraud going on and Trump has as much right to contest this in court as Al Gore did back when he ran against Bush.

Oh yea you conveniently forget how the democrats pulled this exact same stunt how convenient.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
No! if you vote outside the ruels you're cheating others that abide by the ruels this is where the court steps in.
Take your rose tinted glasses off mate.
There is voter fraud going on and Trump has as much right to contest this in court as Al Gore did back when he ran against Bush.

Oh yea you conveniently forget how the democrats pulled this exact same stunt how convenient.

Show me factual evidence of broken "ruels", not Trump twitter saying it happened, not Trump offspring saying it happened. Actual facts.
Don't get me wrong, Trump doesn't have to concede until all the votes are counted but baseless allegations of voter fraud are wrong and undermine everyone who voted for Biden.

In 2000 neither candidate had enough states to win outright, and Florida was <1000 votes different in 6M voters.
Biden doesn't have a lead in a "contested" state less than 20000 (Georgia apart), do you really think that kind of lead is going to be in the recount error? Even if Georgia gets recounted to Trump, Biden still has enough college votes.

If there was really democrat sponsored voter fraud, don't you think they'd try to win by more?

And finally, how come GOP aren't contesting the senate or congressional results in those states, which are from the same ballot? because they are winning?

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Trump is well aware that when his tenure as president is over that he loses his indemnity. The best he can hope is for Biden to pardon him. The prosecutors will be hounding him from day one, he could well wind up in jail for tax evasion.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I will just wait and see what happens before Dec 8.

As for Trump and his tax I don't believe he's very worried about that. People say he ows 400mil well he has enough to cover the bill lol. But I think everyone will find out he's not up for nearly that much.

Maybe people should stop chasing Trumps tax return and look at the big tech giants and you will be surprised. They make Trump look like a saint.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
While Sleepy Joe is taking money from massive companies that fleece everyone. Why did all these rich companies give the DNC money? Because they own K street.

Which rich companies? Again, zero sourcing from you, just parroting the latest Trump Jnr tweet. If you say it in CAPS, it is more believable you know.

So Trump doesn't (didn't) take any donor money from big companies?

Even as far back as April 1, in 10 US billionaires had supported Trump for re-election.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michel...cking-donald-trumps-campaign/?sh=12c606798992

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Which rich companies? Again, zero sourcing from you, just parroting the latest Trump Jnr tweet. If you say it in CAPS, it is more believable you know.

So Trump doesn't (didn't) take any donor money from big companies?

Even as far back as April 1, in 10 US billionaires had supported Trump for re-election.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michel...cking-donald-trumps-campaign/?sh=12c606798992

Why do I need to link proof? Are you suggesting Biden bank rolled his campaign with his own money? Get out of here clown.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Why do I need to link proof? Are you suggesting Biden bank rolled his campaign with his own money? Get out of here clown.

So people might listen to what you have to say
No
No

BTW: You are doing a sterling job of representing the losing side. I notice the other usual suspects who were in here touting great odds, sure bets beforehand are long gone.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Trumps lawyers are regularly having to water down Trumps claims of rampant voter fraud. Unlike Trump they have to substantiate their claims.

Where have you got to Tailgunner? No early retirement now, back to the Alimak, see if you can get a bit more overtime. Another option would be to get a job up the front of the plane. You would be able to see things first hand rather than rely on what others say.