Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Where have you got to Tailgunner? No early retirement now, back to the Alimak, see if you can get a bit more overtime. Another option would be to get a job up the front of the plane. You would be able to see things first hand rather than rely on what others say.

See you back here Nov 4th.

Haha - you won't show.
If you do, I'll be the guy in the MAGA hat doing a Victory Lap. Won't be able to miss me!

Obviously keeping his powder dry for the next "Biden Bombshell" or "Democrat Deception"
Or no internet in the shed after the missus found out where the holiday fund went.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
So people might listen to what you have to say
No
No

BTW: You are doing a sterling job of representing the losing side. I notice the other usual suspects who were in here touting great odds, sure bets beforehand are long gone.

look I think biden will win but trump is well within his rights to challenge the election. you're just a one eyed bandit that is anti trump, I'm capable of seeing both sides arguments unlike yourself.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Trump has every right to challenge the election results and I don't think anyone is denying him that. Perhaps if he told the truth once in a while it wouldn't harm his case. He is causing embarrassment for all concerned with his constant lying. I believe he knows that the long knives will be after him once he is no longer president and that is his main concern. There is talk that he will attempt to pardon himself.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
look I think biden will win but trump is well within his rights to challenge the election. you're just a one eyed bandit that is anti trump, I'm capable of seeing both sides arguments unlike yourself.

Who's one eyed? You've spent the past week on here defending Trump tactics, calling Biden "Sleepy Joe" and attacking anybody who says otherwise??
Of course I'm anti-trump. He's a sexist, racist, lying idiot.
But I'm not voting. However 150M people did and both proportionally, and on a state winning basis, they did so, for Biden.

I'm all for challenging the election results, if its close. Note how Georgia is doing a mandatory recount because vote was <0.5% different. Perfectly valid.

Challenging the result isn't:
  • going on twitter saying "we are going win bigly" over and over
  • Not allowing the likely incoming president access to traditionally available data and services
  • removing non-political government incumbents to put in zero experience stooges
  • frivolous, indefensible lawsuits to create the impression of fraud, see below
https://www.phillymag.com/news/2020/11/11/voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits/

voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits-web.jpg

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Who's one eyed? You've spent the past week on here defending Trump tactics, calling Biden "Sleepy Joe" and attacking anybody who says otherwise??
Of course I'm anti-trump. He's a sexist, racist, lying idiot.
But I'm not voting. However 150M people did and both proportionally, and on a state winning basis, they did so, for Biden.

I'm all for challenging the election results, if its close. Note how Georgia is doing a mandatory recount because vote was <0.5% different. Perfectly valid.

Challenging the result isn't:
  • going on twitter saying "we are going win bigly" over and over
  • Not allowing the likely incoming president access to traditionally available data and services
  • removing non-political government incumbents to put in zero experience stooges
  • frivolous, indefensible lawsuits to create the impression of fraud, see below
https://www.phillymag.com/news/2020/11/11/voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits/

voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits-web.jpg
as I said I'm happy to see biden in as president unlike you lefty nobs that all chucked a hissy fit when trump got in.

The old ism argument.... Well women aren't men and illegal immigrants should be stopped from entering the US, UK and Australia.
I guess I'm sexist and racist in your rose tinted eyes and I don't care because I have every right to my opinions and guess what more than 50% of the planet agree with these views.
You lefty marxists are a joke but please continue to spout your BS as I'm for free speech.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
as I'm for free speech.

Except if it differs from what you think?
Keep throwing out the insults, really hammers home our point.

The old ism argument.... Well women aren't men

What does this even mean? Recognising gender differences isn't sexism. Of course women aren't men, but if you discriminate based on it, you're sexist.
So it's OK to run around grabbing women by the pussy then boasting about it? And getting only upset at female reporters for asking legitimate questions?

as I said I'm happy to see biden in as president

Literally everything else you've said indicates otherwise, and are just saying this so when the inevitable happens you can stand back and say, "see told you Biden would get in"

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
as I said I'm happy to see biden in as president unlike you lefty nobs that all chucked a hissy fit when trump got in.

The old ism argument.... Well women aren't men and illegal immigrants should be stopped from entering the US, UK and Australia.
I guess I'm sexist and racist in your rose tinted eyes and I don't care because I have every right to my opinions and guess what more than 50% of the planet agree with these views.
You lefty marxists are a joke but please continue to spout your BS as I'm for free speech.
Please explain your understanding of a lefty marxist.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Trump is well aware that when his tenure as president is over that he loses his indemnity. The best he can hope is for Biden to pardon him. The prosecutors will be hounding him from day one, he could well wind up in jail for tax evasion.

It might even be worse than that in his eyes. It may not be tax evasion at all because there may not be any profits to pay tax on and the worlds greatest businessman he likes to think he is, may not be such at all.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo

Oh a 8 year old video..... Trump mustve invented time travel and went back in time to seed this into our minds.