Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For all things political Part 2

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Oh a 8 year old video..... Trump mustve invented time travel and went back in time to seed this into our minds.

4ms1yi.jpg

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
Dumpf can pardon himself but that only works for federal prosecution. New York prosecutors have a heap of cases ready to go, he's in the poo

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Dumpf can pardon himself but that only works for federal prosecution. New York prosecutors have a heap of cases ready to go, he's in the poo

I suppose they're all going to be successful but any law suit Trump starts is BS......... F there's some real indoctrinated people out there.

My facetious comment obviously alludes that all the court cases are BS against Trump.
Not paying tax and minimizing tax are two total different things and you can't get taken to court for minimizing your tax.

Whenever I hear someone get cranky because a big company has a tax return lower than what their opinion expects I know they're a low IQ moron.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
I suppose they're all going to be successful but any law suit Trump starts is BS......... F there's some real indoctrinated people out there.

My facetious comment obviously alludes that all the court cases are BS against Trump.
Not paying tax and minimizing tax are two total different things and you can't get taken to court for minimizing your tax.

Whenever I hear someone get cranky because a big company has a tax return lower than what their opinion expects I know they're a low IQ moron.

Is it possible you are not taking into account the fact that the political and economic system, is rigged.
Rigged by the ruling elites, for the ruling elites. Always has been and still is to this day.

Our banking Royal Commission is just ONE recent example, our big banks were exposed for the criminals that they are, yet not a single CEO or Director has seen the inside of a courtroom, in fact, the CEO's get to walk away with 10's of millions of $$ in their pockets.

Our State and Federal politicians are bought and sold by big corporations. Full stop.

ps.
Trump has many enemies. He walks over (or tries too) anyone who gets in his way.
Trump is a childish narcissist with delusions of grandeur....and a hypocrite.

Last edited:

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Denise Brailey is a criminologist, she wanted to give evidence at our banking royal commission but was denied.
Because they know she has too much dirt on our bankers.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Is it possible you are not taking into account the fact that the political and economic system, is rigged.
Rigged by the ruling elites, for the ruling elites. Always has been and still is to this day.

Our banking Royal Commission is just ONE recent example, our big banks were exposed for the criminals that they are, yet not a single CEO or Director has seen the inside of a courtroom, in fact, the CEO's get to walk away with 10's of millions of $$ in their pockets.

Our State and Federal politicians are bought and sold by big corporations. Full stop.

ps.
Trump has many enemies. He walks over (or tries too) anyone who gets in his way.
Trump is a childish narcissist with delusions of grandeur....and a hypocrite.

I've never heard a wealthy person complain about the system. Maybe it's just because you're not rich you're all about how the "rich elite" are criminals. I'm not rich and I say good on them I would do the same thing if I was rich.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
The key difference is whether its evasion or avoision. One is illegal, the other is not.

In my previous job, we could apply for government tax credits for R&D projects. The terminology was loose (based on levels of uncertainty in an outcome), so there was huge work to maximise the claims. There were certainly claims made that were not in the "spirit" of the rules, but didn't breach them. Its not tax evasion, only avoidance, but is it morally right?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
The law has nothing to do with morality. Doing the lawful thing is often not doing the right thing.

On the Denise Bailey thing, she wasn't allowed to testify because she was not qualified to in that hearing. However, questions and evidence were presented on her behalf by the legal team.