Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For all things political Part 2

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
When you have a population where conspiracy theories such as alien lizard people ruling the world, Area 51, faked moon landings, and secret bases on Mars are believed ........... well .................... makes Woman's Day and New Idea insider stories of the the Royal Family credible.

( And, yes, I do read those mags while waiting at the supermarket checkout, with my sincere verbal comments, much to the annoyance of the missus and strange looks from other customers. Gotta have some fun in life when you get older. )

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Trump wrote (or dictated) Barr's resignation letter, hence all the the arse-kissing statements about how wonderful Trump is. Word is that Barr is quitting on the given date because he won't have a bar of some of the controversial pardons Trump is planning to dish out on Christmas eve

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
So electoral college voted Biden in. This was the obviously predicted outcome. But it still does not mean there's not voting fraud.
Trump can still go to court to prove voter fraud.
What will it mean if he does prove this? It will mean Congress will have to do an inquiry into the voting system and it may get an overhaul.
But yes ol sleepy Joe will be the President for the next 4 years.
But I will tell you I bet Trump is building his own political party very soon.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
So electoral college voted Biden in. This was the obviously predicted outcome. But it still does not mean there's not voting fraud.
Trump can still go to court to prove voter fraud.
What will it mean if he does prove this? It will mean Congress will have to do an inquiry into the voting system and it may get an overhaul.
But yes ol sleepy Joe will be the President for the next 4 years.
But I will tell you I bet Trump is building his own political party very soon.

He's been taking it to court for 6 week's, not got him anywhere yet.

You mean Biden for a month then he resigns to let Kamala take over. He might do it just to see all the Republicans explode.

A funny thought I saw is that Trump tried his own fraud (knobble the post office) and still lost that he's convinced Dems must have cheated even more. Luckily 3x recounts don't lie

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
He's been taking it to court for 6 week's, not got him anywhere yet.

You mean Biden for a month then he resigns to let Kamala take over. He might do it just to see all the Republicans explode.

A funny thought I saw is that Trump tried his own fraud (knobble the post office) and still lost that he's convinced Dems must have cheated even more. Luckily 3x recounts don't lie

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Ok, so how come nothing has come of it? Only YouTubers and twitterati "covering it"

Have you read the report? It's hilarious(ly bad)

I don't know how you read it as you're blind.

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
BENXIT.jpg

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
People love drama. Like Yogi Berra used to say... "Aint over until is over". Jan 20th is the day to swear the Presie in. A lot can happen between now and then. As I said countless times, not in favor not against, just an observant. At this point in US history, this case never happen before and are unchartered waters. There are digging deep in the Constitution which is the ultimate law of the land.

The fact is that voter fraud was commited, there is a large amount of witensses, hard evidence, video footage, sworn affidavits, etc... plenty enough to at least start an investigation. Why the courts are rejecting the evidence and cases is beyond me.

The 20th Amendment moves the date of inauguration from March to "noon on the 20th day of January."

Grab some crisps, some dip, get a beer, stay tuned, watch the show.