Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For all things political Part 2

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
If evidence is court worthy and shared so I can see it, I can make my own decisions, can't I.

Here's my quick ready reckoner.

If it doesn't get shown when in court, its obviously not worthy of being believed.
If its on trumps twitter feed, its obviously not worthy of being believed.
If it is only presented at a pubic hearing in a Sheraton dining room, its obviously not worthy of being believed.
If it is only presented in front of a gardening supply centre, next to a dildo shop, its obviously not worthy of being believed.
If its only shared via some random google drive linked by tin foil at wearing nutjobs, its obviously not worthy of being believed.

I linked to you a video about ancourt released document that the court didn't dispute and that's still not satisfactory to you.
All you're doing is arguing for the sake of arguing.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
If evidence is court worthy and shared so I can see it, I can make my own decisions, can't I.

Here's my quick ready reckoner.

If it doesn't get shown when in court, its obviously not worthy of being believed.
If its on trumps twitter feed, its obviously not worthy of being believed.
If it is only presented at a pubic hearing in a Sheraton dining room, its obviously not worthy of being believed.
If it is only presented in front of a gardening supply centre, next to a dildo shop, its obviously not worthy of being believed.
If its only shared via some random google drive linked by tin foil at wearing nutjobs, its obviously not worthy of being believed.

So if I understand you correctly, presentation and appereances is King. Can be a some like the Martians are coming, if is Tova O'Brien saying it in the telly, must be true. However, the Hon Jacinda Arden does a speech or a conference at the Sheraton dining room is tin-foil hat nonsense/quackery.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
I linked to you a video about ancourt released document that the court didn't dispute and that's still not satisfactory to you.
All you're doing is arguing for the sake of arguing.

You mean the Antrim report? The one by the guy who previously (incorrectly) claimed that over 780% of a county in Michigan voted, because he looked at the wrong data.
The same Antrim that just verified by hand recount that the machine totals changed by 12 votes out of 15,500 .

I'm ""arguing" so that there is some balance in this thread, and the lunatics can't just post unsourced, unverified nonsense as fact.

So if I understand you correctly, presentation and appereances is King. Can be a some like the Martians are coming, if is Tova O'Brien saying it in the telly, must be true. However, the Hon Jacinda Arden does a speech or a conference at the Sheraton dining room is tin-foil hat nonsense/quackery.

I'm saying that if the evidence were valid and relevant, it wouldn't have to be presented in front of dildo stores. It could be presented in front of a judge.

You've mixed up the cause and effect my friend.
The cause is poor evidence. The effect is you can't present it in court.

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Ok, if we are going to wander into conjectureland, here are my predictions for the near future.

In the first 100 days of the Biden/Harris administration (if not before), there will be:
  • 1. Documentary evidence that Trump political appointees overrode the work of officials in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and actively obstructed the public release of scientific information about Covid-19.
  • 2. Documented proof that Trump political appointees at the Department of Health and Human Services called for dealing with the coronavirus crisis by pursuing a strategy of “herd immunity,” deliberately spreading the coronavirus to try to infect as many people as possible.
  • 3. Proof that political appointees in Washington ignored scientists, censored doctors’ messages to the public, and cut the agency’s budget.
  • 4. Proof that malware was inserted into commercial network management software upgrades as early as March 2020, by a foreign nation allowing it back-door entry into network systems of major U.S. corporations and several government departments (including Treasury, Commerce, State, Homeland Security, parts of the Pentagon). The intrusion was not discovered until December 8th when a private cybersecurity company notified the FBI.

Time will tell and the truth will out. Far from making America great again its 45th president will be shown to have left the nation in the weakest state it has ever been, socially, economically, medically, internationally (in both security and diplomatic relations).

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I say and not engaging on a pissing contest, all I am saying is to keep an open mind. Will see how all pans out and for what I see on this side of the pond (US) this passed elections are the most wierdest one we ever expetience. Honestly, we all know that some is up, some is not right.

Time will tell, no reason to loose sleep over it.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Ok, if we are going to wander into conjectureland, here are my predictions for the near future.

In the first 100 days of the Biden/Harris administration (if not before), there will be:
  • 1. Documentary evidence that Trump political appointees overrode the work of officials in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and actively obstructed the public release of scientific information about Covid-19.
  • 2. Documented proof that Trump political appointees at the Department of Health and Human Services called for dealing with the coronavirus crisis by pursuing a strategy of “herd immunity,” deliberately spreading the coronavirus to try to infect as many people as possible.
  • 3. Proof that political appointees in Washington ignored scientists, censored doctors’ messages to the public, and cut the agency’s budget.
  • 4. Proof that malware was inserted into commercial network management software upgrades as early as March 2020, by a foreign nation allowing it back-door entry into network systems of major U.S. corporations and several government departments (including Treasury, Commerce, State, Homeland Security, parts of the Pentagon). The intrusion was not discovered until December 8th when a private cybersecurity company notified the FBI.

Time will tell and the truth will out. Far from making America great again its 45th president will be shown to have left the nation in the weakest state it has ever been, socially, economically, medically, internationally (in both security and diplomatic relations).

Nice laundry list you got there. Sorry mate, not possible in 4 years. I am very certain the Malware stuff took more than a decade. Why I know that? I was in the Military for 22 years and worked as a system administrator (IT) on secure and non secure networks. However, when a new presie is appointed, not many people get changed, what you need to watch are the lower echelons, the ones that remain for years. Does not matter what party is in power, the Gov employees does not change.

The CDC is not a Gov Agency, is like the Fed Reserve, is what we call an independent private agency the Fed Gov funds.

I live in the USA, have family all over the nation, my wife is the hospital top nurse and I am telling you, nobody is dying in masses. What I see and the numbers does not match. So who do you believe, the telly or me that I am watching what is going on with my own eyes. Beside, not to be on the Trump side but he delegated to the States the lockdowns per 10th Amendment of the US Constitution. Is not his call, is the Governors call.

Forgot to add, my sister is a forensic Lab Tech in a major city in Florida state, working at the City Morgue. They got in high alert, prepared for the worse, equipment everywhere. She was freaking out to no end, that was in Jan to Feb... now... she is laughing her head off. Each time someone die, the corps (cause of death is irrelevant) get the so called PRC test and if is 'Rona positive is tallied as a CASE, not a DEATH, big difference. Then, you listen carefuly, is cases what they are after, not deaths. More, a coworker was diagnosed with 'Rona, everybody lost their shît, a week later he is fine. He said that was a sore throat and the sniffles... so what was then, a cold?

Last edited:

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
I live in the USA, have family all over the nation, my wife is the hospital top nurse and I am telling you, nobody is dying in masses.

This is like the people saying "I and everyone I've spoken to has voted for Trump, so we can't understand how he lost"

How many pairs of eyes is you, your family and wife? 100? 200 maybe at a stretch? Out of 350M.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I have family in California, New York, New Jersey, Minnesota, Florida, Pensylvania, Texas, Oklahoma and they have their friends too. Also, have not counted my aquiantances. When I used the "all over the nation" is a figure of speech saying they are widely spreaded.

Sorry mate, numbers does not match. Chances of getting beat up to death by Antifa and BLM are much higher. Interesting enough, they are immune to 'Rona, the virus gave them a free pass.

The elections are not over, as of todat is "stay tuned" condition. A caveat, the News does not dictate who is the next presie. Also, the USA is not a Democracy is a Constitutional Republic, big difference. The date to watch is Jan 20th 2021, then we can say 100% who is the presie.

Let me repeat myself, I am not Rep or Dem, I am an observant and let me add... a political atheist. I pledge no allegiance or fanaticism to any political party.

Here is some interesting, can this be used as evidence, or some to start asking questions?

Last edited:

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Sorry mate, numbers does not match. Chances of getting beat up to death by Antifa and BLM are much higher. Interesting enough, they are immune to 'Rona, the virus gave them a free pass.

You've missed out the Proud Boys. If you are as apolitical to dem/rep as you say, then surely these guys are just as bad?

US is getting now at more daily deaths than 9/11 and US lives at D-Day. I wonder if they'll get a memorial too?

The elections are not over, as of today is "stay tuned" condition. A caveat, the News does not dictate who is the next presie. Also, the USA is not a Democracy is a Constitutional Republic, big difference. The date to watch is Jan 20th 2021, then we can say 100% who is the presie.

College electors have voted 306-232
Safe harbour day has passed, so congress can't change results of individual states.
Again, if you are apolitical to dem/rep, why do you want so much for the election to go to Trump?

Here is some interesting, can this be used as evidence, or some to start asking questions?

2nd time in one day you link to a grasping at straws video.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact-check-biden-voter-protection-not-idUSKBN27E2VH

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
You've missed out the Proud Boys. If you are as apolitical to dem/rep as you say, then surely these guys are just as bad?

US is getting now at more daily deaths than 9/11 and US lives at D-Day. I wonder if they'll get a memorial too?

College electors have voted 306-232
Safe harbour day has passed, so congress can't change results of individual states.
Again, if you are apolitical to dem/rep, why do you want so much for the election to go to Trump?

2nd time in one day you link to a grasping at straws video.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact-check-biden-voter-protection-not-idUSKBN27E2VH

Sure throw the Proud Boys in the mix, they are also radicals. However, not to be confused with all Blacks and Whites are bad. I do not endorse any act of violence however, I do endorse any protest, as long is civil and with respect to others and property. Everybody has the right to speak their mind, is up to me to listen.

As far deaths, we do not see them, no much different than 10 years ago. Is just not happening. However, if it does, I will be the 1st one telling you that is true. The public is loosing the trust in the news. They say one thing, we, the public, experience the opposite.

About Trump. Lets be honest and analyze it without biases. We were told that we were going to war, the finger in the button meme. Did not happen, he actualy made piece and you have not heard much from North Korea. Also, endorsed and help for peace in the Middle East. Just recently, Israel and Morrocco opened relationship. Have you heard anything recently from ISIS? He cut the fund from that radical organization. Also anounced to bring the troops back from the Middle East and stop the endless wars. Finess, sure, he lacks of it on a big way.

Those are facts, you can search it.

Biden and Harris. Harris put more people of color in jail when she was the state attorney. Biden, has been corrupted to the gills forever. Also ran for 45 years as a politician and did nothing. The picks for his cabinet are not spectacular, they are some doosies that he picked. I say that will be another corrupted organization not ran by him, he is not in mental condition, you can tell in the way he talks. He is nothing more than a rubber stamp.

Make a list, what Political Party was in power when all the big wars started and see which one ended. Does paint a picture. I say, B wins expect more of endless wars, more olygarchy, more class division, end of middle class. T wins, he is going to piss more people off, the stablishment and some wealthy and powerful individuals.

The US Politics, specialy the DC politics, the group do not like outsiders. Anybody that comes from the outside is not welcome. I bet is the same way in AU and NZ, even in Europe.

The worse elections that nobody gave a shît about was Obama Vs Romney. Those 2 cats were cut with the same pair of sissors. The different was that one was a Dem and the other a Rep and one was a Mulato Muslim and the other a White Mormon. On that case, was more of the same 100%. Talk about choosing for the cleanest rag in the shît bucket. In that case, election fraud... who cares, both were a pieces of shît.

So why people voted for the "UnCola"? I think Trump idenfied himself with the people, not the typical politician, speaks just like the common person. Same as Jessie Ventura en Minnesota. He was a great Governor, just a bit brash, not a lawyer, no raised by the political ranks and was an independant. However, the media never wasted an opportunity on bashing him.

Last edited: