Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For all things political Part 2

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
On this site, there is an interview with Obama, interesting on what he has to say. About a 1/3 on the interview.

To me is one of those... what....?

The rule is, 2 terms for an US presie.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
what Political Party was in power when all the big wars started and see which one ended

Lets pick Gulf War 1 and 2 for a start.....

The worse elections that nobody gave a shît about was Obama Vs Romney. Those 2 cats were cut with the same pair of sissors. The different was that one was a Dem and the other a Rep and one was a Mulato Muslim and the other a White Mormon.

and there we go, exactly why I'll stop listening to you.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
The Gulf War... you are talking abou the NeoCons. On this period, the Bushes, the Clintons, the Obamas, same birds with different color of feathers. Never voted for any of those warmongers. Mate, I see no color or race but I can spot a Swamp Rat. Do not let race fool you ;)

Here is the only decent Dem, Tulsi Gabbard from Hawaii. If she ran for president, I would highly consider voting for my sister in arms. She did, the party did not wanted her.

20201217_224605.png

A Dem and Rep undoing Bush Jr tyrannical Act.

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
By the way, if you are offended by the word Mulatto do not be. By definition and is not derrogatory, is a person with European and African mix, is simply a description and nothing more. Obama's mother was Caucasian from Kansas, Stanley Ann Dunham, search on it, easy find.

By the way, people idolize Obama, to me is just another individual that put his pants like I do, one leg at the time. Is not a god, does not walk on water, just another chap like anybody else. As I said, I see no colour, sex or race, just the character of the individual.

I tell it like it is, not going by the PC BS. Facts are facts and nothing more.

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Here is a person that I admire, great mind, excellent character. Just telling like it is, search on him, interesting read.

d490d20753408ae2eb5ee63c1ba09765.jpg

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
By the way, if you are offended by the word Mulatto do not be. By definition and is not derrogatory, is a person with European and African mix, is simply a description and nothing more. Obama's mother was Caucasian from Kansas, Stanley Ann Dunham, search on it, easy find.

By the way, people idolize Obama, to me is just another individual that put his pants like I do, one leg at the time. Is not a god, does not walk on water, just another chap like anybody else. As I said, I see no colour, sex or race, just the character of the individual.

I tell it like it is, not going by the PC BS. Facts are facts and nothing more.
Trump said Obama came from Kenya.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Trump said Obama came from Kenya.

Is debatable and also, he was not the only one. Is a matter of fact, the one that started all was Hillary Clinton when these 2 cats ran against each other in 08. That was the genesis of the "Birther Movement". She also coined the "Fake News" meme, Trump just ran with it.

Apparently he has a Life Birth Certificate, not a Birth Certificate. The difference is that one is filled at birth, the Life Birth is given when the original is lost or cannot be found. Also, is alledged that he had a visa to Cambodia or Vietnam or some crap like that when the US had a travel ban on that period, also had an alias of Barry Soetoro. Also an affair with some chap called Larry Synclair.

Anyway, that is what they are arguing about. Why is relevant? Because if is true, by the US Constitution he cannot be presie. Lets assume is true, what will happen with all the laws, regulations, executive orders that he signed? Another Constitutional Dilema. What about Bush Jr accused and sentenced for treason, Clinton perhaps?

If is true, might come out, if not, is just a spat.

Now here is the other thing... some say that he is a CIA Manchurian Candidate and his mother worked for the CIA. Mitt Romney is another CIA spook. I have no proof, cannot confirm, so just leave as that, do not read into it.

In my opinion, to me, he was just a rubber stamp, he was never in control, was a front and pitchman. Just like Bush Jr. Clinton was a player, he was asked to do some and added some more on his own. Bush Sr was a sneaky bastard that worked in the shadows. He was the CIA Deputy Director and served 12 yrs in the White House (2 as Vice, 1 as presie).

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Now, what about the so called "Global Reset" and the "Build Back Better" mantra?

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
On the US Elections here is some to watch for.

There is a China thread already going on the forum. I know that you guys are suspecting or noticing Chinese influences on all sort of things. Is like all the sudden, these sneaky guys have their fingers on all sort of Gov levels, businesses and properties. This phenomenon is global. Canada is allowing the Chinese Military to train there, the question is why? What is the purpose?

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
On the US Elections here is some to watch for.

There is a China thread already going on the forum. I know that you guys are suspecting or noticing Chinese influences on all sort of things. Is like all the sudden, these sneaky guys have their fingers on all sort of Gov levels, businesses and properties. This phenomenon is global. Canada is allowing the Chinese Military to train there, the question is why? What is the purpose?

If we look at who the real baddies are we need look no further than the USA and England. It is easier to count the number of countries in the world that England hasn't attacked. I believe it is about seven. As for the USA you guys aren't doing to bad. The list is long. The CIA's involvement in overturning governments is impressive. Doesn't matter what the people want if it doesn't suit the USA then it must be changed. Nothing to do with these countries have oil or want to stop dealing in US dollars.