Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For all things political Part 2

BertSV666

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SV6
If you look at all the decisions made in the past it all some how has kept the City Of London untouched for 1000 years.
Not even Hitler could take them out.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_London

You have to remeber the crown does not exist in this district it's like Vatican City untouchable.

Very confusing to me but also extremely interesting. Especially the governance part. Businesses can vote? And "interests in land outside the boundaries"?? All very wierd.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Interesting, in the meantime, do not jump the gun on this, some might come out later. What a coincidence, the Supreme Court turned down Texas lawsuit, the Photo of Roberts and Maxwell comes out and now this....

Blackmail?

A spokesperson for the U.S. Supreme Court disputed a report that claimed Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts shouted at the eight other justices in a room in the high court, urging them not to take up the Texas election lawsuit against four other key states.

The statement contradicts what a GOP Texas elector, Matt Patrick,
said earlier this week, claiming that an anonymous person said that “the Justices went into a closed room” to determine whether to take the Texas lawsuit that was eventually dismissed. Then, according to the elector, “When the Texas case was brought up he said he heard screaming through the walls as Justice Roberts and the other liberal Justices were insisting … afraid of what would happen if they did the right thing.”

Screenshot_20201218-203738_Samsung Internet.jpg

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Very confusing to me but also extremely interesting. Especially the governance part. Businesses can vote? And "interests in land outside the boundaries"?? All very wierd.

That is why "Brexit" is a load of shyte ....... they cant "leave the EU because they were never really in it ... they aren't on the Euro they kept the Pound sterling currency but the public do not seem to notice the obvious .....

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
That is why "Brexit" is a load of shyte ....... they cant "leave the EU because they were never really in it ... they aren't on the Euro they kept the Pound sterling currency but the public do not seem to notice the obvious .....

Being in the EU doesn't equal having the Euro (see Denmark, Sweden etc)

Britain has already left the EU (having joined the prior EEC in 1973), and is nearing the end of the transition period to avoid having no predefined trade rules and needing to fall back on WTO tariffs

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
The US election has had nothing to do with fraud and everything to do with Trump being a bad loser. His view seems to be how could a no account like Biden beat a great man like himself.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
The US election has had nothing to do with fraud and everything to do with Trump being a bad loser. His view seems to be how could a no account like Biden beat a great man like himself.

I'm still trying to figure out how sleepy Joe with his crack head son won. Oh maybe the media and big tech censorship.

Nah who am I kidding we all know it was his awsome rallies.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Like this one with all 2020 Jeeps? It was a real rally, a Jeep rally with nobody at the wheel; dang, how that Ford F150 and Chrysler Pacifica and Grand Caravan got in.

Joe-Biden-Patriotic-Trucks.jpg

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
I'm still trying to figure out how sleepy Joe with his crack head son won. Oh maybe the media and big tech censorship.

Nah who am I kidding we all know it was his awsome rallies.

Because 81M people decided 4 years of Trump is enough for any sane person?

Can you seriously not comprehend that people don't need to turn up in person to understand campaign messages or policies? It's even more special as Trump didn't have any campaign policies for 2020.

and yeah this person has never taken drugs...

EgPb7fVU0AAgv49.jpg

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
I am ignoring Sky drolls posts because of the constant crap he post about his wild conspiracy theories, there's only about 4 posts a page now :D