Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For all things political Part 2

Whiteshark68

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina Series II
I actually watched the objections live after they resumed after the riot and as the senator for pennsylvania said in a statement against the objection every step of the election count in pennsylvania was recorded and not one instance of voter fraud was caught in hundreds of hours of video. which is why Trumps legal objections were tossed out of every court in the land.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
I think he should keep on talking about voter fraud though. My reasoning is that the electrol system in the US is flawed and needs a reform. At least one thing good he could do for the US is get the reform even Hillary wanted.
Apart from listening to Trump where do you get this information from?

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Flawed and fraud rhyme Shane, but they're not the same thing. Humans are flawed so often the processes they create are too. How flawed? A bit. How fraud? Zero proven to date

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
Election fraud cases, 63.
  • Won, 1. "Bigly!!!"
  • Case #1:
    • Pennsylvania Judge overturns lower court ruling about coronavirus safety distance protocols on Nov 5, 2020. Votes were counted on Nov 3.
  • Lost 62. Tossed.
  • Case #2-63:
    • There is a difference between lying and spreading conspiracy on social media and MSM and standing in a court of law and uttering lies before a judge. Serious Consequences. So nobody stood or said anything.

Trump, Giuliani, McConnell, Cruz, their enablers and arse-lickers, are experts at avoiding consequences and have perfected the art of doing so throughout their lives. Meanwhile, all along, the Cosmic Karmic Bank has been lending them rope.

Putin's head must be exploding. Garry Kasparov facepalms as Homer Simpson bites then licks a rook.

Last edited:

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
I think someone needs to check the dictionary definition of facts

ABC host Georgie Tunny:
Shouldn’t facts then be upheld above all else? What kind of censure is there for party members who maybe spreading misinformation?

McCormack:
Facts are sometimes contentious and what you might think is right, somebody else might think is completely untrue. That is part of living in a democratic country.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I'm not talking about fraud I'm just saying the system over in the US needs a reform.
Both sides have had issue with the current system in the US. Remember Killary pushing for a popular vote system.

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
Had me in the first ⅓, then sprouts typical bs that he just mentioned. "aNtIfA hAs No NaTiOnAl NeTwOrK".

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual