Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For all things political Part 2

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Elections is the definition of insanity.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Elections are like picking the firmest and cleanest turds from a bucket.
You have always been anti establishment and I do share some of your sentiments. What do you see as being an alternative? A revolution perhaps?

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Driving around this morning and its pouring down with rain.
People standing outside with their boards supporting their choice of local member of who they vote for.
Wonder if they've ever met the person they support

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
Driving around this morning and its pouring down with rain.
People standing outside with their boards supporting their choice of local member of who they vote for.
Wonder if they've ever met the person they support

Who knows? I haven’t actually met the person that I will vote for in this election, but that doesn’t stop me voting for them.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
You have always been anti establishment and I do share some of your sentiments. What do you see as being an alternative? A revolution perhaps?

Not quiet but a yes.

You want change? Where the power comes from? Is you, all of you give the Gov the power. Here is the problem, most are so scared and afraid to make the leap. Either way you are fücked, so why complying with stupid laws and regs driven by fear?

People comply for a paycheck and an assumed pension with a health care. All of you depend on the Gov, and for what?

Have you ever read "Atlas Shrugged"? What would happen if all of you decide to say, is bullshît we are not going to do it? Yes, a moment of anarchy and back to a stablished and minimalistic Gov.

Not going to happen, none of you got the balls to do it.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Not quiet but a yes.

You want change? Where the power comes from? Is you, all of you give the Gov the power. Here is the problem, most are so scared and afraid to make the leap. Either way you are fücked, so why complying with stupid laws and regs driven by fear?

People comply for a paycheck and an assumed pension with a health care. All of you depend on the Gov, and for what?

Have you ever read "Atlas Shrugged"? What would happen if all of you decide to say, is bullshît we are not going to do it? Yes, a moment of anarchy and back to a stablished and minimalistic Gov.

Not going to happen, none of you got the balls to do it.

And what exactly are you doing aside spouting the same old diatribe. It's all well and good to write what you write but it's still not a solution. It's just pointing out the obvious. A common theme in these threads going round and round in circles

Outline this 'leap' you speak of. If it entails violence then you can count most folk out. Call them shruggers if you will but most of us are not killers nor interested in chaos. You talk such a big game but you're literally a legless mouth

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
There is no violence, where did you got that from? All you need to do is stop complying with stupid rules and laws. They are no good if nobody enforce them.

The problem is, people live in fear. Nobody got the balls or to do what is right. Is about the fear of braking some law or reg. What about doing it what is right because is right? Do you need a copper or some politician to tell you?

The US, EU, UK, AU, NZ, CA, et all, is the same bullshît. We go to elections to vote for what? Garbage In and Garbage Out. Is all an illusion of choice.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
There is no violence, where did you got that from? All you need to do is stop complying with stupid rules and laws. They are no good if nobody enforce them.

The problem is, people live in fear. Nobody got the balls or to do what is right. Is about the fear of braking some law or reg. What about doing it what is right because is right? Do you need a copper or some politician to tell you?

The US, EU, UK, AU, NZ, CA, et all, is the same bullshît. We go to elections to vote for what? Garbage In and Garbage Out. Is all an illusion of choice.
I can only speak for NZ and Australia though they are not the only Countries I have lived in they are the only Countries I have worked in. Yes both parties follow the Westminster style of Government and apart from the Communist party who would only attract a handful of votes no one else seems to want to change the system. The main difference between the two major parties in NZ and Australia is their attitude to workers. The National party in NZ brought in laws deregistering the Union Movement. Wages in NZ in the Eighties were comparable with Australia, now they have fallen well behind. Margaret Thatcher destroyed the trade union movement in England. The LNP would love to do the same here but have been stifled by not having the numbers in the Senate.

In many ways they are the same. They both kiss the US arse, where the US goes we go. Any Country that the US have attacked we have followed. They both condemn the invasion of Ukraine and China's involvement in the Soloman while ignoring other atrocities around the world.

As for changing the system you go right ahead, we will folow after all you are the people with all the guns.