Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC sticker - not worth the risk....

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
Maybe have some made up small enough to put on the rear 1/4 windows? If I was to get a JC sticker it would be there, as I want the sleeper kind of look, and when I see someone with a car club sticker, I know its probably a) not standard or b) not standard. lol

thats a good idea but they spotted those too.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I find this a little hard to believe, if you are doing something wrong then yes I can agree with targeting these minority groups but for those with a passion and general like of the make I sure as heck won't be removing mine from any of the cars here.

If I was targeted all hell would break loose, I certainly wouldn't take it lying down because of some twat driving without a license as it now appears is the case. Perhaps target those drivers doing the wrong thing and obvious unroadworthy vehicles.

Actually that reminds me I have 2 white stickers perhaps 700 - 800mm, similar to what's on the VE but narrower on the height front (from memory 70 - 80mm high), 1 per person and pickup in Magill is welcome.

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
i agree with the above.

the police were getting out of their car as i was getting into mine in a carpark, they spotted the stickers and asked me a couple of questions.

basically asked wether it was a club or not, how often we meet up etc...

my responses were that this is a website for holden owners to share info, and that we might meet up every now and then for something to eat.

recommended that i pull the stickers off to avoid any hassles in the future due to the crackdown and left it at that.

i have no issue promoting a website that is very useful i just dont want to be questioned everytime i go through a bretho or something.

mone will come off at a later time but possibly get another one later down the track

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
im keeping mine on **** them ill make a damn statement than

WK Woody

Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 WK Caprice + VK berlina
I got some very small ones off will when i got my big one. About as long as a $100 note and size 14ish font. I put mine on the front windscreen just near the wiper. You hardly notice it but i have left this one on here

how long is a $100 note? lol i havnt seen one for sooo long! :yeah:
and ive had a jc sticker for nearly a year now and never had any trouble. maybe luck?

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
still thinking if i should keep it on or take it off, i meet up fridays wuite abit, dont wanna become a target out in the car park after the dam ricers have done their circle work

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
how long is a $100 note? lol i havnt seen one for sooo long! :yeah:
and ive had a jc sticker for nearly a year now and never had any trouble. maybe luck?

no joke lol! no ones been targeted as yet kev, just a member has been " advised" by the police its in his best interest to remove it. otherwise having a car club related sticker could be interpreted as a suspected hoon i guess, just saves the hassle, mines taken off for now, wait for easter to be over and whack another one on.

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
soft Will represent be a man lol like me

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
im not representing for no one if im gettin a canary for it. ive had a jc sticker for well over a year, a few weeks laying low wont hurt.

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
i think that ford is getting to your head :) hahah lol ill take the canary like a man and make a thread ranting about it on here hahaha :)