Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC sticker - not worth the risk....

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
i think that ford is getting to your head :) hahah lol ill take the canary like a man and make a thread ranting about it on here hahaha :)

oh no not the mighty SAV and his super commy! you're sounding a lil over confident there... :whistling

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
i think that ford is getting to your head :) hahah lol ill take the canary like a man and make a thread ranting about it on here hahaha :)

bahahaha! thats exactly what you'll do, and every one will flame you for having a defectable car because thats what people do :whistling

the way i see it removing a $8 sticker may just save me hundreds gettin dragged through regency, not to mention time off work etc etc, plus i dont want the falcon as my single mode of transport! bugger that!

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
wonder how long it will be b4 they stop more than 3 commo drives meeting up
anything more than a gaggle of commos and they will arrest them
like the bikies

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
wonder how long it will be b4 they stop more than 3 commo drives meeting up
anything more than a gaggle of commos and they will arrest them
like the bikies

seven

sorry ( inside joke lol) seriously man, probably not long, i'll have to bring the falcon out so we can have four lol.

SIG-054

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Senator Signature
represent with the JC sticker on the falcoon Will..

KeEkSVP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 92 Executive
im keeping mine on only because im trading my beast in in a couple of weeks got a craving for some V8 power so Will hold onto a sticker for me gonna represent this forum!!! has helped me out heaps... cops can ask all the questions they want to me... i tell them NOTHING!! NNOOOTTHHHIINNGGG!!!!

2001_VXSS

keepin' it real
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina Series II
yeah im not removing my sticker!! **** the cops all they are going to do is ask to remove the sticker and ill be like ok officer and not do it. but will be going over car 2day and 2morro with a fine tooth comb checking over EVERYTHING to make sure they cant defect anything.. mite even take it to local cop shop and get a mate to look at her and make a coment and date and sign it so i have prove that on this date this officior has proven my car is legal so go get ****ed! haha but anyway sticker will be staying on, bring the cops on. my car is all legal, cos it is pretty much stock except for rims and CAI but they are legal

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
funny this topic, did you know in NZ cops barley pull over Holden drivers LOL, they're not considered a "BOY RACER" type car so never ever get any trouble, I guess the amount of imports has something to do with that and how cheap they are over here. (to buy and parts wise)

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
lets all move to NZ