Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC sticker - not worth the risk....

Mavr1k

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6 Speed Manual
This is F***ing Bullsh!t. I knew this would happen & i knew there was a reason why Jap cars give me the sh!ts. I was looking at stickering the VY once the tint was done which has just been completed. May well wait unitl after easter now though, hopefully the cops will have psyched down by then. Nothing like punishing everyone for the antics of a few. Bloody Rubbish.

/End rant

Paiste402

My workin on the car face
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 EB Fairmont Ghia
oh geez and i just got my sticker and spend ages getting it right. Ah well there goes my team spirit.

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
and its easter time .... police defect stations and road tolls are going to make things even harder for people with modified cars

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I know its a bit late in saying something but seriously...add more stickers.

Removing them is exactly what they want. For too long people have done exactly what governments want, the government is there for us not to be against us. Its time to stand up to the idiots.

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
minux.... we like.... agreed on something for a change :O

* waits for it to rain cats and dogs *

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
I know its a bit late in saying something but seriously...add more stickers.

Removing them is exactly what they want. For too long people have done exactly what governments want, the government is there for us not to be against us. Its time to stand up to the idiots.

Good idea. But i cant afford to 'stick it to the man' and increase the risk of a defect for my daily driver. Work for myself so i need that car to earn my money.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
I dont need my car on the road so i could wear a defect and it wont harm me too much as i have a daily, but getting pulled over because of a sticker then defected as a result? no thanks, the government tell me what to do with everything else, why should this be different?

i'll wait til after easter and re evaluate.

SLO 057

i got chevy badges LOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX BERLINA 5.7 A4
I dont need my car on the road so i could wear a defect and it wont harm me too much as i have a daily, but getting pulled over because of a sticker then defected as a result? no thanks, the government tell me what to do with everything else, why should this be different?

i'll wait til after easter and re evaluate.

you would cry like a baby if you got defected! lol!:thumbsup:

MX_Leigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
yz250f
if your showin P plates your gonna get defected or at least hassled by cops regardless. treat them with respect and they will respect you (most times) simple

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
ive always given cops abolute respect and manners ( while in a car pulled over) it has helped sometimes and hasnt others, depends on the cops mood. and what your driving. got away with a lot more stuff in mums old stock colt lol.