Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC sticker - not worth the risk....

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
After these stupid F***ing rice boys had there incident on magill road last week, a JC member has been spoken to by the cop ( friendly) to advise him to remove his justcommodore s .com.au sticker. to avoid potential hassle as they are cracking down on car clubs, cruising and anycars displaying websites to clubs etc as they will be targeted.

OMFG what does a friendly website thsat condones this behaviour on a COMMODORE got to do with two stupid idiots driving rice totally inappropriately? so mine is getting removed tonight as a result of this because i dont need hassles for no reason. i'll wait til the heat from this totally unrelated incident cools off and put a new one one on

i now have an even deeper hatred for people who drive imported vehicles, particularly the ones ruining it for all people. stop being c**kheads, get a life and stop making it worse for everyone who just wants to have a good time and go cruising with out being hassled..

end of rant.

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
im going outside now to remove mine now. Waste of 10 bucks that was

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
first its the bikies clubs now its us.

**** it. i want a jc sticker to say loud and proud i have a modified v8 commodore and im not a ****ing hoon. if i was a hoon it would say rck

nicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
but dave i was defected for having 17s on my vt. they dont give a **** if your a proud owner not a hoon they just rape you. easier to avoid it

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
nothing they can really defect me for. i have 16's on atm with new tires and vs came standard with 16's. if they wanna defect someone they are going to do it regardless. not all cops out there are assholes and im very good at talking to cops, some are good blokes. but im on p's for 3 years now and have a night curfew cause i got pulled over in a 3 speed auto volvo wagon without my id on me and lost my licence for that, so either way let them do there worst, i have rego, tyres, a licence and dont speed and my ute is legal height so meh to them lol

nicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
My car was legal and i still got defected. Doesnt matter if most cops are nice, which they are, it only takes one douche bag to ruin your car. My JC sticker is now in the bin.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
i use the sticker as i.d. its easier for new members to spot a JC car on cruises,meet ups etc. oh well, the government has To F*** me over.

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
im doing it cause i see plenty of cars around with JC stickers and it would be cool to have a intro to a convo. like the other night... a vp with jc stickers and 5 hot blonde under twenty year old chicks in it !!!!!! if only i had a jc sticker on at the time :(

nicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
then u could show them your defect sticker lol

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
defected cause of the 4 turbos and nos babyysss.... i swear.