Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC sticker - not worth the risk....

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
im doing it cause i see plenty of cars around with JC stickers and it would be cool to have a intro to a convo. like the other night... a vp with jc stickers and 5 hot blonde under twenty year old chicks in it !!!!!! if only i had a jc sticker on at the time :(

lol, i do the stickers for JC SA and i send interstate too, i know the car i think. blue?

i have 6 stickers ready to go but probably wont be able to get rid of them for ages now. nicko $8! i got about $50 worth out of my own money sittin here doing nothing now lol. might sneak up and chuck em on cop cars - represent jks.

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
yeah its blue man and ill take 2 stickers to help out dude :)

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

u gotta be shi**in me? as u said, its like the over hyped bikie 'problem', now car clubs are the next thing on today tonight's hate list.

not very happy at all reading that, hell we dont drag on public streets like those wankers over the weekend, even on friday night- we were just cruising suddenly cops r on our ass for no reason... :bang:

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
i must admit ive only seen one jc member drive like a prick and he doesnt have a sticker on his car

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
Hearing news like this has made my mind up to stay away from any form of group car cruise. Not worth the risk, i only have one car and cant afford to have it off the road. No car, no work, no money, bank robbery lol

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
its not cause of ricers its cause anyone who has a crash looks bad on any club
the cops pick on commodores cause they know most can get a defect and its easy target because they don't know whats what on imports

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
i never go on cruises ... that meet up where i met u dvsv8 was first i have been to in ages and remember that ****stick in the torana rocking up and doing burnouts on the otehr side of the car park... **** like that does NOT help

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
its not cause of ricers its cause anyone who has a crash looks bad on any club
the cops pick on commodores cause they know most can get a defect and its easy target because they don't know whats what on imports

not really

Ride height

exhaust DB

coil overs

blow off valve

steering wheel

these are the main things they defect imports for cause its simple.