Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JCH VE release, WM stato and drift video

Atreidae

(Was an) Installer
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SIDI
JCH VE release, WM stato pics and drift video

Pics here, lots of resolutions to pic from for the fussy or stuck on dialup, 100 plus pics

http://www.chibiko.net/Gallery/v/VECommodore/

ESP demo, todd kelly sideways in a VE Vid is Up
Right Click Save as
MPEG 226 MB
XviD 29 MB

Went to the launch of the VE at John Collins Holden down in mornington thursday.. must say its very very nice.. of course.. john already owns one (he is selling his CV8Z for approx 50k *mint* for those interested), and one was sold on the night too, pretty good event.. they had all the models there and i get a very large array of pictures.. it was not to easy with about 300 peeps running round.

I actualy had some dude come up to me and start asking about SC , saying how much he enjoyed the mag etc etc. (I was wearing my SC top, not to mention ive got a huge camera)

But a suprise came for us all (including most of the staff down at JCH.) a pilot of the WM Caprice was on show too.. direct from holden, yes i have a metric TON of pics of that.

Last edited:

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
hey is that mpeg video the same as the x-vid video? i downloaded the x-vid 1 2 save on download costs and just wondering if theyre the same

u couldve kept the video camera still lol

nice work though

Atreidae

(Was an) Installer
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SIDI
yer.. the mpeg and xvid are the same.. i left the original mpeg incase someone doesnt have xvid.

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
yeh massive download though, would cost me like $2 just for that, damn expensive internet

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Some good pics there Atreidae. :thumbsup:

The SSV gets sexier every time I see it! Does it have dual exhaust all the way up to the manifolds? That's how it looks from those under-car shots...

Why is that bloke sitting on the bonnet of that SSV? NO RESPECT!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Okay guys, I think just about everyone has made the point clear. Either I clean the thread up to get back on topic or close it and be done with it.

It's up to you, but I think that enough has been said.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
anyway of deleting the posts except the first one.. theres always one f***wit that screws up a thread. and more often then not its Scotty_Doesn't_Know