Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JDM-Style Blast Pipes on a VE?

Involcano

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V (V6)
Just straight through shotgun style pipes at the end of the exhaust (no muffler), can be single or double pipes. Most of them don't stick a kilometer out the back of the car like the Americans have started doing on the regular either. Surprised you've never heard the term janky though.

For some reason this is the only good example I can find. This is the majority of them:
maxresdefault.jpg
This is an accurate portrayal of the look I want to achieve. Don't want to go too far out due to legal stuff but I do want them to obviously poke.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Are you the same kid who was on here a month or two ago wanting JDM drift camber on a VE too?

You really bought the wrong car if you want to do all these shitty mods to it, it will look ridiculous and everyone you drive past will laugh.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Must be one of those guys who's the only one with an aussie car among nissans, mazdas etc in his friends circle and wants to fit in.

Either that or he watches too much Mighty Car Mods.

• Haha
Reactions: Lex

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Must be one of those guys who's the only one with an aussie car among nissans, mazdas etc in his friends circle and wants to fit in.
Most "cool" JDM cars now, sans Honda's, don't roll with demon camber or stupid low suspension, they are more focused on performance and handling

At least all the local cars around here

Kids without a clue cannot afford them now

I see more Holden Commodores, Ford Falcons and all the VAGS with shitty loud exhausts, pop tunes and big camber than poorly modified JDM cars

I did see 2 V8 Commodores driving down the main street of Goulburn on Sunday around lunch time, some VE-VF HSV looking thing and a older one tailing behind it, they were reving up their engines with all the pops and bangs they they could manage on hard accel to decel, my daughter actually laughed and called them smack heads......that made me laugh hard

And on top of it all they gave them a squirt down the main strip, LOL, they sounded **** and uninspiring, I assume they only spent money on cheap loud exhausts and pop tunes

Meh, the police will clean them up soon enough, the heat signature they were putting off was massive, and all they do in the end is bring heat to everyone that owns modified cars

Meh

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.

Either that or he watches too much Mighty Car Mods.
Hey!