Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jealousy

GLD-086

Reaction score
Exactly, it is personal opinion, which alot of people seem to hate around here when it differs from their own.

It's not like it's the end of the world anyway.

I know alot of people don't like VLs, but no point in getting all shitty about it and trying to change their views.;)

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
there's only one thing im jealous of and thats ppl that always have things given to them ie. lil spoilt rich kids! if i want **** for free i gotta flog it:p
in regards to cars couldn't care less, if someone has worked there ass of to get a real nice car (VE GTS:D ) then good on em, i'll have mine one eventually:thumbsup:

GLD-086

Reaction score
there's only one thing im jealous of and thats ppl that always have things given to them ie. lil spoilt rich kids! if i want **** for free i gotta flog it:p
in regards to cars couldn't care less, if someone has worked there ass of to get a real nice car (VE GTS:D ) then good on em, i'll have mine one eventually:thumbsup:

Oh my car was brought for me, but I have paid for some of the stuff.:thumbsup:

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
Oh my car was brought for me, but I have paid for some of the stuff.:thumbsup:
getting your first car given is alright otherwise some kids would probably never get a car, but when someone is given a car, goes out thrashes it till it's phucked then runs back to daddy saying alright wheres my next car? i hate.
one of my mates is like this and it makes me sick to the stomach how he has no respect for anything because he knows his old man will always get him what he wants, and then has the nerve to give me **** about my car.

oh well i know who my true friends are...he doesn't:p

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I sort of agree with you. Note that it's the people who think highly of their probably nice cars who when something bad happens say that the person who did it must have been jealous, if something happened to my old VB when I had it I know for a fact no one would be jealous of my sick 15" trispokes or VH front end :p

If you see a dint in your car at the carpark it's not necessarily some jealous Ford fan (they don't like Holden to begin with so why would they be jealous?), it could just be a badly disciplined kid opening the door all the way and a parent who doesn't care/doesn't want to pay to fix it so they leave quick smart.

If your car gets stolen it's likely not because they were jealous, they saw it as being or containing things which are valuable. They're probably junkies looking for a fix, and would end up selling the stuff, not keeping it.

If you are a show-off then people probably aren't jealous of you, they just think you're a tool and might say something.

Of coarse this isn't to say there aren't jealous people in the world, there will be of coarse but of the amount of people who are jealous it would take an even smaller minority to say or do something stupid. I think people need to see the reasons why things are rather than straight away assuming it was jealousy.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Look in the VE forum, i mocked a tool who posted about getting a VE simply because it is a useless post unless it is in the my ride section.

Mate where do u think the inspiration for this thread came from? :rofl:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Mate where do u think the inspiration for this thread came from? :rofl:

:rofl: Well im glad you seen my point of view in it :D

Great call Jules

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
Jelousy for me never instills violence.... it just makes me wish i had it.... like hozy's VN... im jelous that its gonna be an ECOTEC with an M90... that doesn't mean im gonna sit there and go.."your car's ****, who wants and ECOSHIT hahaha"... most key'd cars are cos a tool is bored wiht a sharp instrument, simple.

Minux's post, although crude, poitless and "pairless" wasn't cos he's jelous.. thats obvious.... its because of an entirely different reason which is off topic.. however its not because of jelousy, VE's suk anyway.

meh

aZk.

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
My 2 cents........

Oh, the amount of times I have bitten my tongue.

Honestly, if you can't say something constructive or positive, I don't think its worth saying at all.

Everyone has to start somewhere, there are some shockers out there, and yes I have driven some too.......

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
Treat people and their cars how you want to be treated,that simple.