Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jeff's 2004 VZ Acclaim

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
Ah thanks for the tip,makes sense haha. yeah it looks great haha.i still have my old springs for now if i got desperate. but thanks for offering :thumbsup: yeah i didn't bother then for a reason but now i had no excuse :p i'll take pics before i head out then haha.yeah should be better all done.i might get back into it later tonight,but yeah better than the idea of gloss black :p haha i dont drink so i'll have to make do :spot on:

haha the offer will still be here if you change your mind lol, drink coff syrup then lol. that is right you have no excuse now, at the end of this month i wont have an excuse either lol

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Got the rear end lowered today(3.5 inches) on Ultra low King springs :D looks good, will look better once the front is lowered to haha

DSC_0164.jpg

Haha I'm getting my rears done first aswell, i just realised now how my car is going to look.. Def needs SL in the front to go with the SSL's lol

ScufVZwags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra LX8
Car looks good keep up the good work. O yer lower the front asap

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
that is why we all work haha, hows the intake going?

Yeah hahaha.intake hasn't come along much more <.< been "busy" :p on an update note, I've painted the upper grille from the grey to a gloss black. I'll upload some pics and of my recent detail before the rain tonight ruined it :nopity: after some sleep,pass on some info for another potential cruise participant :thumbsup: then resume the intake manifold etc haha

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
"busy" haha, shame about the rain, it seems to do that alot. did it look good though?

Haha.yeah.lazy :p did a bit more sanding on the intake manifold.about 1/3rd to my liking at the moment. yeah, funny though, the car was out in the rain for a few hours and it still looked good the day after in the garage.no rain drops left dirt as far as i could see, so car is still good :w00t:

here's pics from my detail on it last week.followed by pictures of the grille.painted it gloss black as opposed to the original grey.I'll put it back on later and get a picture of it

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

4th and 5th pic wont obey and appear re-sized although they are re-sized in my photobucket album :p

Edit:that's better haha

Last edited: