Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jeff's 2004 VZ Acclaim

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
Here's a pic of the painted grille with diamond vision globes at a maccas carpark :p

DSC_0183.jpg

And last pics of the car in it's last days with the rear lowered :supersad: didn't have shortened shocks in the rear :banstick: besides the great look, the height isn't practical :p and i'll be driving with a bit of weight over the weekend (Jon or Damien, get a pic of my scraping? or lets get that video :p )

DSC_0189.jpg

We have lift off! haha

DSC_0190.jpg

and 2 videos i uploaded :thumbsup:

YouTube - VZ Acclaim - Driveby - Filmed from inside (thanks to Damien90 for filming from the inside, jaffassv from the outside,but think my plates are to revealing on that one yeah? haha)

YouTube - VZ Acclaim - revving (created 24/8/10)

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
nice videos, i think it sounds like it might have the rear muffler out. still doesnt sound to bad, isnt jaffassv doing a film course? couldnt he edit the plates out?
i think i need a film clip of my exhaust now.

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
nice videos, i think it sounds like it might have the rear muffler out. still doesnt sound to bad, isnt jaffassv doing a film course? couldnt he edit the plates out?
i think i need a film clip of my exhaust now.

Thanks,yeah I'm not complaining on the sound, just interested in what has actually happened there :p lol.you sure do man.Hmm will have to ask him

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
ill have to film my exhaust tomorrow if i get time, not that i can really say i dont have any time with not having to work lol

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
uploads some vid lthlthrt u know u wanna! and yeh if u can see em in the mirror is means ur beating them! lol yeh jeff said he would "buff" and "polish" my "intake manifold" too...

Great Scott, he's right! You must of gone to uni

hey didnt you nearly kill yourself and get bogged on the last cruise?