Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jeff's 2004 VZ Acclaim

jaffassv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V
haha sweet thats looking good now! Does it feel weird to sit in it now that the front is still high up?

ciddyau

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore
hahaha yeah I suppose its sorta humorous, but Im the one that doesnt want to be stereotyped as a hoon or a shitty driver. but still your cars fkn sweet dude

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
haha sweet thats looking good now! Does it feel weird to sit in it now that the front is still high up?

Haha thanks, it's starting to look better :thumbsup: it does actually lol. but added to that my seat is normally adjusted a little high up :p driving a lot slower now 2 lol

hahaha yeah I suppose its sorta humorous, but Im the one that doesnt want to be stereotyped as a hoon or a shitty driver. but still your cars fkn sweet dude

Yeah, it's a love it or hate it thing and yeah i get where your coming from with that. but just being on p's with a Commodore is bad enough as it is haha. and thanks.

White Tiger

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD VY Berlina, RB30 GQ Patrol
Got the rear end lowered today(3.5 inches) on Ultra low King springs :D looks good, will look better once the front is lowered to haha

DSC_0164.jpg

i assume you photochopped the caravan out of this picture yes?

Lamo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL + LH Torana + VZ Crewman
lol I think he means (by joking) that the low rear end is because of the invisible caravan attached to it. :)

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
rear end looks nice, it makes it look like it halfway through taking off haha, will look awesome once it is all the same height