Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

jehovah's witnesses on the way- what have you done?

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
a work mate works on the Hotmix truck in the council, and while they were on the job repairing a pothole a couple rocked up to have a chat to him and the other guy he was with. They ended up convincing these churchies in finishing the job off for them- picture a bunch of weedy guys in nice clothes struggling to shovel hot tar and gravel... a cop car drove past and the cops were pissing themselves laughing.

A mate answered the door for them for me one morning- they started yappin on about jesus etc, and he interupted saying: "oh i'm real sorry i dont believe in your religion... i'm a scientologist"... I've never seen them run so fast before.

I had a friendly debate with one of them after my first time opening the door to one of them. And of course they r like politicians- they dodge and duck every response you give them and reply with something that just doesnt relate to the original topic.

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
lol i lock the doors...

my old man says im not intrested..

my cuz lets them come in, sits out the back and has a bottle of jim beam and a smoke and listens to what they have to say, probley a good convo to have while your drinking...

would u like to learn about church lol !!! they once said ot me and a mate when we where teens and about go bush bashing, my mate replyed "nah mate where going for a drive lol!!"

Rossbx

Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 VS Commodore Equipe Sedan
I have possibly the best anti JW you can get; an 8 year old German Shepherd with attitude. Even though the front yard is closed off so that she can't get in there, she still puts on one hell of a show. Up until recently though this did not stop them from coming around and knocking on the door and peddle their unwanted magazines and stuff.

Last time they called around was on a hot day a couple of months ago. The back door was fully open and the front door was slightly ajar. The dog heard the the front gate open (has a squeak) and went off the tree barking and carrying on. Next thing I know, she is in the house and pushing the door open with her paw and then runs up to about a metre in front of this poor guy snarling and barking. I went out to see what the comotion was all about and saw this guy standing there frozen to the spot. If he moved as much as a millimeter, the dog would lunge at him. I quickly went and grabbed the dog and the guy started leaving, saying in a sooky voice "we could have had a good conversation if your dog wasn't so savage". I know he was a JW as he was clutching a Watch Tower magazine to his chest while the dog had him bailed up. He got out the gate and ran down the steet.

I don't think this is a funny story at all but at least they haven't been back since. They have been to the neighbours places but take a wide birth of my place.