Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

jehovah's witnesses on the way- what have you done?

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
just got a call from my mate down the street who said that jehovah's witnesses just came to his door and they're headed my way. dunno what i'll say when they're here

i've heard of some people saying/doing funny stuff when they arrive, what have you done?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Answered the door naked, felt bad when i seen there was a little girl with them, but it worked, they have never been back. :D

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
lol, i love it when they turn up.

I just say mate, i work night shift, and you have woken me up.

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
they clean my nonnas gutters lol

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
they used to mow my lawn for me they should learn not to ask if they can help with anything LOL

joshtaylor87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Lumina
Haha I got my younger brother good. The first time 2 old ladies turned up and we have a glass front door so I saw them coming through the front gate. I yelled out to my brother that someone was here for him. So he answered the front door and he had a Giordano shirt on with one of their sayings "World without strangers" they thought he was religious and was talking to him for ages. He just went along with it cuz he didn't want to be rude to the old ladies. So now they come around 1-2 times a month and ask for him. They give him their magazines for him to read, which he throws straight in the bin when they're gone. Hahaha he hates it, but he doesn't want to tell them to p!ss off. Me and my dad refer to them as his girl friends. Everytime we see them come through the front gate we yell out to my brother hey Ben your girlfriends are here!!! Which usually follows with a ARRRRGHHHH!!! from my brother lol.

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
my uncle had them polishing his impala one day they were there for AGES, another time at a mates place they showed up were kinda drunk apparently they dont drink? we offered them beer the decline we offer them jimmys they decline, offered to share a gram with them they decline THEYRE NO FUN

Sharoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Grandpa Spec 5.7L VX Berlina
Minux one works (at least until 'new' ones start)
I answered the door expecting it to be my bf and was in a bra and undies..heavily pregnant (I had been in bed asleep).They handed me the magazines and turned around quick. My bf pulled up as they were leaving and were talking to him for ages, so I guess pregnant, half naked chicks aren't part of their religion...lol :whistling

If nudity isn't your thing or you aren't heavily pregnant, Get a dog.
My dog has barked only a few times and everytime she sees them she goes mental.They haven't stopped since I had to drag her inside to stop her trying to get through the fence at them. Anyone else can walk past or come over and she is fine. Its just them. (No, you can't have my Joho guard dog! lol):D

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I actually have a very large Scythe in my bedroom. Dunno why I have it but I do, however I do find it comes in handy when religious people knock on my door.

Ive also answered the door in various garments, I listen to quite a few... lets say anti religious bands. Ive answered the door in my Cradle of Filth Jesus is a naughty word shirt and it has a nun on the front of it pleasuring herself. That got me a stern talking to.