Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

jensen?

joshooaahh

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp berlina lx
hi guys saw a whole bunch of cheap jensen stuff for sale and wondered what your guys opinions on it were and if its good or not
cheers

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
jensen in the old days used to be top quality USA audio gear well at least for in home gear anyway dont know nowdays .was empressed with my house speakers i had were $1200 each about 8 years ago so i was hoping they were good and wasnt dissapointed but had to sell them to pay bills.now have wharfdales instead.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
personally i think it's ****, and exactly you saw a whole bunch of cheap stuff....probably not a real good sign..

holdenboy

Custom Car Stereo Systems
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Wagon
The new Jensen stuff isnt too flash, they've caught up with the times as far as features go, making Ipod compatible head-units etc. But quality isnt up with the other mainstream brands (Kenwood, Pioneer etc).

Out of curiosity what gear was it you saw?

joshooaahh

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp berlina lx
in the current repco catalogue theyve got head unit front 6's rear 9's and a sub n amp for 298 doesnt look to flash but thought id ask anyway