Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jeremy Clarkson Has Been Suspended From “Top Gear”

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Or this is a way of getting out of the contract.

Is not the first time some "artist" does some odd and crazy just to get out of their obligations.

I can hear it.... And with that Bomshell, Goodnight !

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Here's a bombshell... People keep saying stupid BBC this, and stupid BBC that. How about don't punch someone because you're hungry! Nobody should have to come to work to do their job and have to deal with being punched! That's just not on in this day and age in a civilised society.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of all three of them, and the show. But nobody is above common decency. Kudos to him for putting his hand up, apologising and basically taking everything that was coming to him though. But there's no excuse for what he did.

As fans, very disappointing, but they're not done. I fully expect another network (hopefully Netflix since they don't have to give a toss about what he says - they have no advertising revenue) to pick them up and run with them for as long as they want to keep filming. I know there's some that don't think what they do is any good, and let's face it, in recent years it's become more about the antics than the cars. But you're not a bloke if you can't enjoy three yobs in cars (or whatever else they choose) having fun and laughs - it's basically the perfect bloke lifestyle. No more BBC TopGear but it's not the end of Clarkson, Hammond and May.

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
How about don't punch someone because you're hungry!

wrong again Rajesh

if you're hungry, you push to the front of the line. if someone get in your way, you punch them. its called survival of the fittest.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Jeremy has also been nothing but apologetic and remorseful toward Oison after the incident - don't forget that. He did the wrong thing in the heat of the moment but he manned up, came clean and did the right thing after the fact, that's something that counts.

I for one will stand and applaud when he comes to Sydney because I appreciate how much he's entertained me over the many years he's been in the business - to me this is disappointing but you know what there are a ton of celebs out there who've done far far worse things and bounced back because at the end of the day they are only human.

Here's another bombshell - read beyond the trash headlines.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Jeremy has also been nothing but apologetic and remorseful toward Oison after the incident - don't forget that. He did the wrong thing in the heat of the moment but he manned up, came clean and did the right thing after the fact, that's something that counts.

I for one will stand and applaud when he comes to Sydney because I appreciate how much he's entertained me over the many years he's been in the business - to me this is disappointing but you know what there are a ton of celebs out there who've done far far worse things and bounced back because at the end of the day they are only human.

When he comes to Sydney , send him some Big Mac vouchers back stage to keep the fat bastard quiet

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!

Yup - agree entirely with this. But there's no excuse for punching a colleague, EVER!

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Yup - agree entirely with this. But there's no excuse for punching a colleague, EVER!

and he's faced the consequences :thumbsup:

To me it's a case of yes he committed a crime, he's been publicly shamed for it and has lost his job - quite possibly one of the best jobs in the world.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
How about don't punch someone because you're hungry!

Agree, he should have had a Snickers instead.

I fully expect another network (hopefully Netflix since they don't have to give a toss about what he says - they have no advertising revenue) to pick them up and run with them for as long as they want to keep filming.

Now that would be entertaining. Who knows what he would come out with without being censored.