Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jesse's Red hot VY S Pack

Ranga22

Jesse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II S pack
lol oh i spelt it wrong? my bad im usually pretty good with spelling on the net try not to be a "c u l8ter" sort of guy, and i dont really know what you mean will have to look around, and yeah i know it will end up sort of looking like that but i mean, i know the idea in my head i like and i am just doing what i think will look good, seems to have worked well so far, but yeah got a quote on those guards looks like too much money,at the moment just doing a cheap sound system, boot lid clean up and ill be done for a while :)

guyman

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY_S
hey mate
great looking car!! did you have to change the shocks when you lowered it?? also any scrapping issues with the superlows?
cheers

Ranga22

Jesse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II S pack
nah no issues with scraping, its not THAT low its just noticably lower than stock so its good, and no didnt need to change the shocks, but would drop it more if i did :)

Ranga22

Jesse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II S pack
So its been a long LONG time since i last posted here, the car got a very mino sponsorship deal thingy from Bayside auto styling, and got a few small freebies, they hooked up my fog lights, sprayed my GTS Rims black and payed to get redwalls on them, and now i get free detailing which is nice, but the BIG update is the car is now on rear bags and SSL front springs, so its coming along nicely, new picture is up constructive critisism welcome! Also interested in selling/trading my GTS rims as i want to trade up to 20s, so if anyone is interested post away!
Cheers all
Jess

eXphoid

I have no license yet xD.
Reaction score
Website
www.exphoid.com
Members Ride
VZ executive & VS Equipe S2 Ecotec
the pics dont do justice to reality

make sure you're early for ice hockey at the docklands.. even with the stock springs and the ss bumper on the vz it scrapes going down levels in the carpark :p

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Getting spoiler holes and lion badge holes welded by Bayside Auto Styling ASAP, also just baught a Redback Catback exhaust :)

Do you mind PM'ing me how much it cost to get the spoiler holes welded up and painted? Would be great bud!

Ranga22

Jesse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II S pack
havnt got the spoiler/badge holes welded YET, going to respray the entire car soonish so not much point, but bayside do it (welded, then bogged so it wont crack) then resprayed/blended if the colour isnt a PERFECT match for $400 :) and umm eXphoid who are you!!! kinda scary ahaha

matsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS UTE
man your car is loooking fiiiine! so nice. how much are you asking for the gts rims?

Ranga22

Jesse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II S pack
thanks mat :) umm im asking around the 1300 mark considering with teh walls, spray job and initial buying price not to mention the condition (paint has minor stone chips) but no gutter rash, and the great tyres, they cost around 2200, but open to offers, after some 20" sigs or 20" BBOSS Eleanors so would happily straight swap those :)