Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jet ski campaign sparks row

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
LMFAO, I love how it is a lebanese comedian that helped and it is being called racism. Seriously, some ethnics in this country need to harden up...I guess when you come from a shithole that shoots those who mock learning to take the piss is impossible. In which case why do we import these people?

Piss taking is part of what makes Australia brilliant.

lein

Comrade Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VC 202/4sp
Some people are just so precious aren't they.

Although the comment about not spending the money well for this campaign may be wrong. Look at all this free press PWC safety is getting because of a minority getting upset at a comedian.

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
i thought it was a good campaign. It shows we are a multi-cultural country. Hardly racist if you ask me.

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
Autobahn have been using the fat pizza crew for a while now without any racist calls......

Funny thing is, there is no mention of Lebanese or any race or creed, so in theory the people that took offense are the ones playing up a racial
stereotype.....

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Only one thing can be said about this:

F###############################################K OFF! (Sorry about swear filter bypass)

But seriously, anyone can take offense at anything. There is a way to make anything and everything offensive. These people who find stuff like this offensive need to get a Mc####ing life.

Like really, if they are upset about that, I find this racist because it's not a white guy on teh jetski and I find it offensive because I think his face is a train wreck and should be covered in public.

PC these days it jsut a way of creating jobs to address issues that don't exist, which in turn creates more jobs to deal with the forementioned issues and the cycle goes on of jobs and issues that don't actually exist.

It reminds me of a story one of our animators was telling me. He was contracted to draw a character for a childrens book.

He drew a little boy character and the client said they didn't like that because it might upset or alienate parents with a girl, so he made the character a girl and the client said that also didn't work because it would cause the opposite side to be offended or whatever.

So the conclusion was that the most PC character was a hermaphrodite. :rofl:

That was PC at it's best. Trying to make everything unoffensive to everyone.

sik_dose

Hybrids. Cars for fools.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 VL Calais Turbo, VZ SV6
Bro thats a fvcken massive LOL. If that guy told me to tuk it eazy in my VL Calais turbo I would listen.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8
I'm German and I'm not offended by hogans heroes etc... or maybe I should be?

Everyones crying racism nowadays.

/posted via mobile device\

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
The United Australian Lebanese Movement
im sorry but if your going to start your own organization for a specific race's advancement in a foreign country you deserve to get the p*ss taken out of you

btw multiculturalism will never work because people who imigrate to another country want the country to change to suit them. it only works if its the other way round.

Matty.b

VR with 56,000kms genuine
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
I'm German and I'm not offended by hogans heroes etc... or maybe I should be?

Everyones crying racism nowadays.

/posted via mobile device\

im German too, could you imagine if this group said this in conservative Bayern....im pretty sure the locals would string them up or run them out of town hahahah.

even the French stand up to them....we should be ashamed hahaha