Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JETURBO's DONKEY

JETURBO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF R8 SV
That's fantastic value IMO at $66k driveaway. I like the brakes and EDI personally, can't wait to see some boost running through it!

Good luck!

I see what your all saying, but at the price i paid does it look like i actually paid the $4900 on top of rrp for the "sv pack" .... No obviously i didnt, dealer needed a number i had the ability it all worked out and when its time, and this time always comes with cars would u buy an apples for apples VFR8 or the one with the SV pack if price was simular ?

Yeh also keen to see what this bucket of chips can do down the blacktop with some boost

Last edited:

BROOKSBY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV
Nice car. I'd love to own one sadly i dont have the money too.
You should get the mirrors colour coded it'd look nicer then

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
What part about " it will be returning to stock " did you miss ?

And you sook about grammar yet completely miss what was written......... Congrats

Yeah I missed that bit about keeping the stock parts. Will be interesting to see what you come up with apart from rear mount if you go TT, plenty of installs with singles though.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
fyi to everyone but OP: white retains its resale value best out of all colours (except silver) its the least "risk" colour when looking for a car with the intention of a 2-5 resale, hence why fleets buy mostly white and silver. its a very smart colour to choose and in my opinion is one of the nicest when the engine is tough enough.

reds, blues, purples etc all are a "risk colour" and can fetch more coin when reselling, but are a higher cost to maintain and have more chance of taking longer to find the right buyer at the right price. and when it comes to reselling, more time=lost revenue, thus making their resale value less.

this was explained to me in the UK by our fleet provider.

as a test mule, the tax and incomes from his workshop profits for the R&D via having the car to bolt new parts to/run new tunes through/test new products with offset the initial cost, so in 2-5 years time including the resale value of the car, OP could even make a profit just on owning it.

so basically he is gonna get paid to own and drive a nice car.

i dont see anything wrong with that.

JETURBO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF R8 SV
Finally ....... Iam glad someone has seen the unexplained light haha 666 ur all on the money

Brenno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6.0L MY09.5 A6
Well a donkey is still a donkey.. But yours is a nice ass..

JETURBO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF R8 SV
There are deals to be had for sure but theres some combos out there so make sure price reflects

The base 317kw clubby is the one u linked and comes with ss seats not hsv big comfy seats

Then theres the 325kw

Then the SV 340

Then add auto, these are the ones still asking 77k was 80-81k two months ago

JETURBO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF R8 SV
Naww thanks azza

So whats the go with the A6 in these things in regards to oil, and fitting coolers
Is it like an old T400 where nearly anything goes or are they as sensitive as a zf where a few mm of oil will cause it to be erratic ?

Any help or links to data would be great