Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Joe and his bike

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
Joe buys an immaculate vintage motorbike and asks the seller how he kept it so nice. "Well," says the seller, "when the bike is outside, if it is going to rain, I rub Vaseline on the chrome - it protects it beautifully".

That night, Joe's girlfriend, Mary, invites him over to meet her parents. Naturally, they take the bike. Just before they enter the house, Mary stops Joe and says, "By the way, when my family eats dinner, we don't talk, In fact, the first person who says anything during dinner has to do the dishes."

Once inside, Joe's appalled - filthy plates are piled high in every room. But they sit down to eat and, sure enough, no one says a word. As dinner progresses, Joe decides to take advantage of the situation, so he stands up, rips Mary's clothes off and screws her right there. Still silence. He looks at her mum and thinks, "Why not?" So he has his way with her too. Now Mary and her dad are both furious, but still, total silence.

Then, all of a sudden there is a clap of thunder and it starts to rain. Joe, recalling his advice, pulls out the jar of Vaseline. The father backs away from the table and shouts, "All right, I'll do the fcuking dishes!"

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thats gold

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
LOL hahahahaha thats a good one!

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Hahaha i told my girl that joke last night, she cracked up hahaha ahhh its too good!

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
MikesVT said:
Hahaha i told my girl that joke last night, she cracked up hahaha ahhh its too good!

yeah same here man i told my girl and she loved it too

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Thats gotta be a classic ! hahaha !

BlackVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
Thats an awesome one... :D