Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Joke of the Day

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV M6, VF2 LS3 Calais V, VZ 6L M6 Crewie
A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.
Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table. She said, 'For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish.'
The wife answered, 'Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband
The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.
The husband thought for a moment: 'Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.
The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.
So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!...the husband became 92 years old.
The moral of this story:
Men who are ungrateful bastards should remember fairies are female.....

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends.
We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that Promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough Clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box, we're Leaving From the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up" " Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pjamas."
The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.
The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.
The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?
He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pjama's like I asked you to Do?"
The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box."
1f914.png

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thought I’d try a new gadget out. It’s a golf ball that rolls itself into the hole if it gets within six inches of it. I thought it was a good idea until I put one in my back pocket!

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
As a singer I sing at many funerals & I was recently asked by a funeral director to play & sing at a graveside service for a homeless man. He had no family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper's cemetery out in the country. As I was not familiar with the area, I got lost. I finally arrived an hour late and saw that the funeral guy had evidently gone and the hearse was nowhere in sight. There were only the diggers and crew left and they were eating lunch. I felt badly and apologized to the men for being late. I went to the side of the grave and looked down and the vault lid was already in place. I didn’t know what else to do, so I started to play. The workers put down their lunches and began to gather around. I played out my heart and soul for this man with no family and friends. I sang like I’ve never played before for this homeless man.
As I sang & played “Amazing Grace”, the workers began to weep. They wept, I wept, we all wept together. When I finished, I packed up my keyboard and started for my car. Though my head hung low, my heart was full.
As I opened the door to my car, I heard one of the workers say, “I’ve never seen nothin’ like that before and I’ve been putting in septic tanks for twenty years.” Apparently, I’m still lost…

SimeonCervantes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
LOL. Thanks for this thread man. I've been lacking a lot of joy in my life and finding this kind of thread here is pretty nice to see. I love that there are some people who are looking for some positive vibes nowadays and having this is great to see. Hopefully, more people can make it happen because there a lot of jokes that have hit people's funny bones recently but they just disappear. With this thead, you have hundres of posts that can be considered as funny and the way of the future for the jokes that we want to see lollolol

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
A group of men & women waiting to enter Heaven, God appeared and said,
"I want you to make two lines:
One line for the men who were true heads of their own household
"The other line for the men who were dominated by their women."
"I want all the women to report to St. Peter."
Soon, the women were gone, and there were two lines of men.
The line of the men who were dominated by their wives was 100 miles long and in the line of men who truly were heads of their own household, there was only one man.
God said to the long line,
"You men should be ashamed of yourselves; I created you to be the head of your household! You have all been disobedient and have not fulfilled your purpose! Of all of you, only one obeyed. Learn from him."
God then turned to the one man,
"How did you manage to be the only one in this line?"
The man replied,
"My wife told me to stand here."!!

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
I've sure gotten old! ...I've had two bypass surgeries, a hip replacement, new knees, fought cancer and diabetes. I'm half blind, can't hear anything quieter than a jet engine,
take 40 different medications that make me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts. Have bouts with dementia. Have poor circulation; hardly feel my hands and feet anymore. Can't remember if I'm 85 or 92. Have lost all my friends.
But, thank God, I still have my driver's license.

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
Tommy Cooper was an hour late for a Theatre performance he was giving and said to the angry Theatre Manager, I was on time but then came across sign at the escalator saying "Dogs must be carried". The Theatre Manager said "And?" To which Tommy replied "It took me ages to find a dog!"

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
I just rang alcohol anonymous.....I Told them I was worried I didn't have enough beer in the fridge.
They're quite rude, aren't they...?