Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Joke of the Day

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV M6, VF2 LS3 Calais V, VZ 6L M6 Crewie
At the National Art Gallery in Dublin, a husband and wife were staring at a portrait that had them completely confused. The painting depicted three black men totally naked, sitting on a bench.
Two of the figures had black penises, but the one in the middle had a pink penis. The curator of the gallery realized that they were having trouble interpreting the painting and offered his personal assessment.
He went on for over half an hour explaining how it depicted the sexual emasculation of African Americans in a predominately white patriarchal society . "In fact", he pointed out, "some serious critics believe that the pink penis also reflects the cultural and sociological oppression experienced by gay men in contemporary society".
After the curator left, an Irishman approached the couple and said, "Would you like to know what the painting is really about?"
"Now why would you claim to be more of an expert than the curator of the gallery", asked the couple?
"Because I am the artist, who painted the picture", he replied, "In fact, there are no African Americans depicted at all.
They're just three Irish coal miners. The guy in the middle went home for lunch"

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
My young Son was terrified there was a Monster under his Bed,
So I sat him down to reassure him.
"Timmy, the Monster under your Bed has gone now and he'll never bother you again."
"Really..? Are you sure, Daddy..?"
"Yes, Son," I replied
He's most probably been Eaten by the Giant seven foot Killer Clown living in our Attic"..
Seems to have Worked,
Cos, he's gone really quiet now!!

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
Teenagers Saul & Rachel were sat on a park bench watching the sun going down over Tel Aviv. Rachel said "Penny for your thoughts?" Saul said "I was thinking, we've been stepping out together for 3 weeks but I haven't had a kiss from you yet." Rachel obliged by planting a kiss gently on his cheek. They sat for a while and Rachel said again "Penny for your thoughts?" Saul replied "I was just thinking, it would be nice to have a cuddle." Rachel responded by embracing him and Saul lay his head on her shoulder. A few minutes elapse then Rachel says once more "Penny for your thoughts?" Saul replied "I'm thinking, we've been stepping our for 3 weeks, I'd like to feel your hand on my leg." Rachel responds by laying her palm on his thigh and leaves it tantalisingly near his crotch. After a few minutes Rachel looks at him amorously and again asks "Penny for your thoughts?" Saul replies "Rachel, I was just wondering when I'm going to get the three pennies you already owe me?"

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
Paddy was in France and was invited to a dinner party where chicken is being served. The French host comes across the wishbone and calls everyone to attention. He holds up the bone, breaks it apart and asks his guests, “Now, what historical figure does that remind you of?” Nobody had an answer. Very proudly, he said, “Bonaparte!” Paddy was very impressed with this and when he returned home to Ireland he decided to have a party and told his wife to serve chicken and to make sure that wishbone was on his plate. Calling his guests to his attention, he held the bone up, broke it in two and asked, “Now which historical character does that remind you of?” Nobody had an answer. Very pleased with himself, he said, “Napoleon!”

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
An elderly Florida lady did her shopping and, upon returning to her car, found four males in the act of leaving with her vehicle.

She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream at the top of her lungs, “I have a gun, and I know how to use it! Get out of the car!”. The four men didn't wait for a second threat. They got out and ran like mad.

The lady, somewhat shaken, then proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and got into the driver’s seat. She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition.

She tried and tried, and then she realized why. It was for the same reason she had wondered why there was a football, a Frisbee and two 12-packs of beer in the front seat. A few minutes later, she found her own car parked four or five spaces farther down.

She loaded her bags into the car and drove to the police station to report her mistake.

The sergeant to whom she told the story couldn't stop laughing. He pointed to the other end of the counter, where four pale men were reporting a car jacking by a mad, elderly woman described as white, less than five feet tall, glasses, curly white hair, and carrying a large handgun.

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
On the first day, God created the dog and said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years."
The dog said, "That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?"
And God saw it was good.
On the second day, God created the monkey and said, "Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span."
The monkey said, "Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the dog did?"
And God, again saw it was good.
On the third day, God created the cow and said, "You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years."
The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?"
And God agreed it was good.
On the fourth day, God created humans and said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years."
But the human said, "Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back,
the ten the monkey gave back,
and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?"
"Okay," said God, "You asked for it."
So that is why for our first twenty years, we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves.
For the next forty years, we slave in the sun to support our family.
For the next ten years, we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren.
And for the last ten years, we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.
Life has now been explained to you.
There is no need to thank me for this valuable information.

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
Paddy & his wife are searching their teenage daughters room, they find a packet of fags. Paddy crys '' oh lord our daughters a smoker.'' Minutes later they find a bottle of vodka. Paddy crys ''Saints preserve us our little girl is an alcoholic!'' Next they find a packet of condoms ''GOD help us'' shouts Paddy. ''She's got a. Dick

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
Being a doctor and a married man with kids, it feels like I'm living two lives. In one life there's medicine, scarring images and long, painful hours. And in the other life I'm a doctor.

Mavericks Choice

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sex education classes in schools should just be listening to a baby cry for six straight hours while watching frigging peppa pig on repeat!