Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

jokes/humour thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3ak+--

Closed On Monday
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Exec 5 Speed
i can't belive some dumbass had to go ahead and wreck it

SHAME ON YOU!

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
what happened?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
i can't belive some dumbass had to go ahead and wreck it

SHAME ON YOU!

It is a pity, thats for sure. No idea why people keep pushing thinking they can get away with things.

Are people really so stupid as to thinking they can post some of the things that were posted?

We will look to re-open it in time.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
what happened?

Some images were posted that should not have been.

Why can't the mods just issue an infraction for posting something inappropriate and delete the post. I agree something had to be done though.

How many posts should we delete and how many times does something need to be said? There was at least 3 instances in where myself and other mods
posted in there, clearly people did not want to listen so it was shut down. We are not here to baby sit people that cannot follow rules, unfortunately this is a case of 1 member ruins it for all.

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
ohhhhhhh i know which one. hmmmmmmmmmmm funny but yeah not appropriot.

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Yeah, its a shame when some people ruin it. That was one of my favourite threads to check every day

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
damn these people. some of the posts in there were quite good.

I hope people realise that if they continue to post stupid stuff then they will eventually be banned.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Why can't the mods just issue an infraction for posting something inappropriate and delete the post. I agree something had to be done though.

we've done that too many times so this is what it came to.
For those who become upset by this take this case as an example, this is part of the reason we have to crack down - you give a little and people don't understand when enough is enough. It is a free forum and people get too worked up over a picture thread.

The case : i guy posted a pic of his car, others took offense that it wasn't funny. Fair enough, it wasn't! One member took it too far by calling the poster a name. Now being the fair person i am i gave a one point expiring infraction for something like 'innapropriate' conversation rather than the 2 point, non-expiring infraction for member abuse.

The member didn't like my kindness and has now followed my halfway across the internet spamming accounts i have with other forums using the name troyrulz007 (who funnily enough has matching IP addy to member a member of the same name here...)

THAT is the type of childish behavior that ruins places like this for everyone else.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
we've done that too many times so this is what it came to.
For those who become upset by this take this case as an example, this is part of the reason we have to crack down - you give a little and people don't understand when enough is enough. It is a free forum and people get too worked up over a picture thread.

The case : i guy posted a pic of his car, others took offense that it wasn't funny. Fair enough, it wasn't! One member took it too far by calling the poster a name. Now being the fair person i am i gave a one point expiring infraction for something like 'innapropriate' conversation rather than the 2 point, non-expiring infraction for member abuse.

The member didn't like my kindness and has now followed my halfway across the internet spamming accounts i have with other forums using the name troyrulz007 (who funnily enough has matching IP addy to member a member of the same name here...)

THAT is the type of childish behavior that ruins places like this for everyone else.

:rofl:

Owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.