Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jonahs R32 Skyline

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR II S-pac V6 Ute / VZ SV6 Sedan / VZ R8
Good trade. Looks great! Would go alright too!

In all honesty Jonah, I'd spend the money on all suspension, drive train and brake upgrades as you can interchange a lot of parts between the R32-R34 series Skylines. Spend money on minor engine modifications as in exhaust, intake and tune.

Get your hands on a GT-R front cut (R32-33-34), preferably with gearbox and loom and ECU, and start building the engine you want. Talk to Trent at Mercury Motorsport in QLD. He'll point you in the right direction. Look up 'NITTO GT-R' on youtube. The car needs no introduction, it speaks for itself. Totally insane GT-R.

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Good trade. Looks great! Would go alright too!

In all honesty Jonah, I'd spend the money on all suspension, drive train and brake upgrades as you can interchange a lot of parts between the R32-R34 series Skylines. Spend money on minor engine modifications as in exhaust, intake and tune.

Get your hands on a GT-R front cut (R32-33-34), preferably with gearbox and loom and ECU, and start building the engine you want. Talk to Trent at Mercury Motorsport in QLD. He'll point you in the right direction. Look up 'NITTO GT-R' on youtube. The car needs no introduction, it speaks for itself. Totally insane GT-R.

Thanks, but did you read the OP? lol all of that is done apart from engine and brakes.

Put it on the hoist today, removed tow bar and checked the clutch out, pressure plate is yellow so it is aftermarket. what is it? who knows.

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Dat camber

2013-02-07%2018.11.14.jpg

InB4 fart cannon, yes it is being removed. I loath it.

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
Nothing wrong with the old HR32. Good buy, looking for something similar for my missus' little bro.

Buy another block and start from scratch if you're serious. Forged internals, cams, turbo, dumps, new ecu, ignition, GTR cooler and definitely go external gate... hehe
If you're super keen build a RB26/30. Google is you're friend with that one, as there's plenty to learn.

Ben

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Nothing wrong with the old HR32. Good buy, looking for something similar for my missus' little bro.

Buy another block and start from scratch if you're serious. Forged internals, cams, turbo, dumps, new ecu, ignition, GTR cooler and definitely go external gate... hehe
If you're super keen build a RB26/30. Google is you're friend with that one, as there's plenty to learn.

Ben

I have seen the one in that red VK and it is frightening.

I wont worry about the GTR cooler. Im going full front mount and front facing plenum.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
RB20DE. Sorry for your loss. Least it's clean-ish.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
My mate had a R-32 with a 350chev in it. Fitted like a glove!
I bet a 304 would be just as easy to squeeze in there :poke: