Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Josh's '97 VS Acclaim II

J

Josho_vs

I have had the car for almost six months and bought it stock for six grand. All I have really done in the way of power is got a cold air induction system and a K&N filter. I spent most of my money on making it look better. I ripped off the red pin stripes as soon as i got home, jumped on eBay and grabbed a set of clear tail lights [black not chrome], clear headlights, clear indicators. Bought some shadow chrome 18's from the tyre factory, got the personalised plates and a new head unit with some speakers. I re did the door cards in black vinyl and got a custom white/blue instrument panel made up through a guy I found on eBay. I am saving to get a Pedders system and lower it then get an exhaust. I really want to get a kit for it too but I'd like to get something a bit different...

Let me know what you think and feel free to give any advice or pointers on what you think I should do...

Attachments

• Front 1.JPG
    Front 1.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 383
  • Front 2.JPG
    Front 2.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 352
  • Back.JPG
    Back.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 393

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
Forget the kit :p Lower it and it will look a million bucks :thumbsup:

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
Bec said:
Forget the kit :p Lower it and it will look a million bucks :thumbsup:

I agree with that, also keep the clear tialights even though many hate them. They look so hot on black cars!

I love it, good work, just need to convert to manual and it will be perfect :D

Tekka

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VR Commodore
Yeah man i reckon just lower it and will look real tough as is!!

C

cameron boyle

Smooth ride

That looks sly as man, i love the revolutions they tempted me for a long time haha, i had a fallout with the tyre factory haha, i wouldnt get a kit, your better off dropping it 3 inches, you cant do that with a kit on

calaisman

P.I.M.P.
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs acclaim
i agree with these fellas....DONT KIT IT.... just drop it